Jump to content

Britney Best Boyfriend ?


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I’m glad you mentioned hypocrisy. That’s you right now telling me to privately message @Jordan Miller while your friend @CrazyButItFeelsAllright PUBLICLY states that someone else’s forum ban is being discussed. 
 

May I remind you I am just as much as part of this forum as you are.

whitney houston GIF

You’re as much part of this forum but what do you contribute exactly? Besides being constantly bitter and playing the scorned victim I haven’t seen any productive contributions to this forum from you  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Rally up your fellow stone throwers because that’s what makes you feel empowered. At the end of the day I sleep soundly at night even if poor karmickiss hates us mods :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

 

 

  • Love 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Exactly this!

I liked that Charlie was already independently successful. He didn’t really gain anything from Britney’s money. I think she needs to find a man like that. Not someone who’s using her and her money for social gain (ie Sam). I was sad when they broke up. 

I do think, however that Britney doesn’t go for guys like Charlie I think she likes a “bad boy” or that kind of imagine like K-Fed. I still stand by that Britney probably loved him the most. I think she liked what Kevin brought out in her and that was sass and attitude rather than let people walk over her. 

I’m really not into Sam at all I think he’s a leech and is involved in team CON. Sam can’t love anyone like he loves himself. He’s using her to build a career. And before anyone comes for me saying he already started in a few music videos that’s how they met - nobody would know who Sam Ashgari was without the Britney Spears connotations  

I agree. I think Britney saw that in Kevin. Someone who doesn't care about her accomplishments. Unfortunately, he just didn't care about her at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’re as much part of this forum but what do you contribute exactly? Besides being constantly bitter and playing the scorned victim I haven’t seen any productive contributions to this forum :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

 

 

@Jordan Miller

This is the reaction I get from a MOD on this forum for stating my opinion. Apparently what I say doesn’t matter because I contribute nothing as a normal user and I’m “scorned, bitter”.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

NP, u2. but it's interesting because maybe brown is something that I'm used to seeing for black people only? Since I'm from the Netherlands and when we use the Dutch word brown, we definitely mean African, as we don't use the word black and find it derogatory. I know in America they prefer the term African American, so maybe that's why brown is now something that a lot of ethnicities use over there. 

Yeah I think it just depends on where you’re from. I used to say African American because I thought that was the politically correct term until one of my black friends said that they hate how people use the word black like if it’s a bad word and that not every black person is American. Idk if that makes sense, but yeah I’m definitely learning every day 

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I’m glad you mentioned hypocrisy. That’s you right now telling me to privately message @Jordan Miller while your friend @CrazyButItFeelsAllright PUBLICLY states that someone else’s forum ban is being discussed. 
 

May I remind you I am just as much a part of this forum as you are.

whitney houston GIF

Would you prefer it isn't discussed and he just randomly banned her? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

You're clutching at straws, obviously you discuss this to get all views and so there is no 'bias' or anything like that. Isn't it better to know that it wasn't one person's choice to ban them, clearly it's 'fairer' if it has been discussed.

I merely stated if you have issues with mods PM as stated by Jordan on multiple occasions, but like I said before you're not one to follow the rules :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You jump at any opportunity to attack mods and clearly do not listen to what we say about US being publicly bashed by you and other members on a daily basis. But it's suddenly okay for members to attack us in public and refer to us as 'psychopaths' and make personal attacks.

I suggest you move this to PM's if you want to discuss this further as you wouldn't want to continue muddying the waters :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

  • Love 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

@Jordan Miller

This is the reaction I get from a MOD on this forum for stating my opinion. Apparently what I say doesn’t matter because I contribute nothing as a normal user and I’m “scorned, bitter”.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Let's go back to YOUR actions before you try to divert and deflect onto others:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Love 2

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Would you prefer it isn't discussed and he just randomly banned her? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

You're clutching at straws, obviously you discuss this to get all views and so there is no 'bias' or anything like that. Isn't it better to know that it wasn't one person's choice to ban them, clearly it's 'fairer' if it has been discussed.

I merely stated if you have issues with mods PM as stated by Jordan on multiple occasions, but like I said before you're not one to follow the rules :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You jump at any opportunity to attack mods and clearly do not listen to what we say about US being publicly bashed by you and other members on a daily basis. But it's suddenly okay for members to attack us in public and refer to us as 'psychopaths' and make personal attacks.

I suggest you move this to PM's if you want to discuss this further as you wouldn't want to continue muddying the waters :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Yeah I’m just not going to address them any longer. Clearly only wants to gaslight :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
Just now, Slayer said:

Would you prefer it isn't discussed and he just randomly banned her? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

You're clutching at straws, obviously you discuss this to get all views and so there is no 'bias' or anything like that. Isn't it better to know that it wasn't one person's choice to ban them, clearly it's 'fairer' if it has been discussed.

I merely stated if you have issues with mods PM as stated by Jordan on multiple occasions, but like I said before you're not one to follow the rules :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

You jump at any opportunity to attack mods and clearly do not listen to what we say about US being publicly bashed by you and other members on a daily basis. But it's suddenly okay for members to attack us in public and refer to us as 'psychopaths' and make personal attacks.

I suggest you move this to PM's if you want to discuss this further as you wouldn't want to continue muddying the waters :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

You say I’m not one to follow rules yet I’ve never had warning points that I know of or anything like that. Honestly I don’t even have an issue with all mods but some of you definitely act like you have a chip on your shoulder and have proven my point with your reactions in this thread.

and no sorry, I think the whole moderator/non issue is like a big elephant in the room and I don’t like that. I’ll say how I feel where everyone can see because I know I’m not the only one.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

You say I’m not one to follow rules yet I’ve never had warning points that I know of or anything like that. Honestly I don’t even have an issue with all mods but some of you definitely act like you have a chip on your shoulder and have proven my point with your reactions in this thread.

and no sorry, I think the whole moderator/non issue is like a big elephant in the room and I don’t like that. I’ll say how I feel where everyone can see because I know I’m not the only one.

Shows how lenient we have been if you haven't received any WP's yet :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You know what is a big issue? How YOU and other members speak to mods and feel like you can get away with it. 

Well guess what that will not be the way any longer. 

You would not see members being allowed to speak to mods like this on any other forums, you have a lot more freedom to discuss than anywhere else.

Let me guess the others are the ones who also bash mods on a daily basis? 

tenor.gif

End of discussion as you continue to gaslight.

 

  • Haha 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block