Britney Best Boyfriend ?

blackoutBritney

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao at the white men saying her only brown boyfriend who’s been with her the longest is the worst boyfriend :roxxy:

let’s have a look to see who is better than the one her own children haven’t had anything bad to say about (not including their father) but people who think because they read news about Britney that they know her more personally than everyone else :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

the one who sold her teenage intimates? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

the one who exploited their relationship, called her a *****, and won’t turn down an opportunity to bring up her name for publicity? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

the one who caused her to have her breakdown, lose custody of her kids and leech off her like the lowlife he is? :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

the one she looked absolutely miserable with and like she was drugged throughout their entire relationship? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

the other ones who lasted no longer than the time it took Britney Jean to fall off the charts? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

but yeah the evil brown man is the worst of them all because he’s the one she’s been with when everyone decided that she was miserable with the conservatorship when she clearly stated more than a decade ago she was unhappy with it. Sure let’s go with that one regardless of how happy she seems with him and how long they’ve been in their relationship 

d244cbf82727a465a893dd83fabe6cf7.gif

Brown and middle eastern is not the same... As much as I see that you're trying to come from a good place, this is kind of ignorant af lol. He's a very handsome man who's way below Britney's age. His ethnicity has nothing to do with it and as someone with middle eastern roots it makes me kinda uncomfortable for you to even bring that up. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Brown and middle eastern is not the same... As much as I see that you're trying to come from a good place, this is kind of ignorant af lol. He's a very handsome man who's way below Britney's age. His ethnicity has nothing to do with it and as someone with middle eastern roots it makes me kinda uncomfortable for you to even bring that up. 

Just like black and white isn’t the same. Y’all are trying to make this a bigger issue than it really is. Just because you all see brown as not fitting for middle eastern people yet see it appropriate for labeling Desi and Latinos is the real issue here. 

maybe read this paper by an Iranian individual titled “Checking White: Feeling Brown: Iranian-American Racial Amguity In Relation to Whiteness and Blackness” and tell me why it really makes you uncomfortable? Is it because being labeled brown is inferior to being labeled white? I doubt some of the people here getting offended would’ve been offended if I had labeled Sam white. 

I’m not trying to argue here but it’s very evident it’s let’s gang up on the mod to prove a point day. I just brought up the fact that it’s curious that her only minority boyfriend and the one she seems the happiest with is the target when she’s dated much worse men in the past 

viewcontent.cgi?article=1294&context=sen

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You don’t like it. I know middle eastern people who call themselves brown. What is a teachable moment is that the only reason you’re not banned is because @Roxxy hasn’t returned to do the honors. That’s literally what’s keeping you on this forum. It’s already been discussed 

@Jordan Miller

Comments like these by a moderator come off as inappropriate. This is why people feel like it’s moderators vs. everyone else.
While I can’t paint all mods with the same brush, how is it ok/fair for a moderator to publicly state that they have..as a group in private, discussed banning someone and “the only reason they’re still here...” when they’re having a disagreement about something else.

Sounds like power tripping to me. 

cucumber mic drop GIF by Awkwafina

14 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

@Jordan Miller

Comments like these by a moderator come off as inappropriate. This is why people feel like it’s moderators vs. everyone else.
While I can’t paint all mods with the same brush, how is it ok/fair for a moderator to publicly state that they have..as a group in private, discussed banning someone and “the only reason they’re still here...” when they’re having a disagreement about something else.

No this is not 'inappropriate' at all, this clearly shows how LENIENT we have been to members with different opinions. If this was anywhere else they would have already been gone a long time ago - along with many other people in this thread but we actually give people chances (MULTIPLE).

You're probably not familiar with how forums work but this is the usual way mods decide on the appropriate actions regarding problematic members. MANY other forums have these discussions between mods before taking action.

You state it is not ok for mod's to say things publicly when YOU and many other members out right attack us mods in public on a daily basis and say the most awful things. It's suddenly not an issue when it is yourselves making these comments.

Nerdy has made many AWFUL comments to other members, mods and even myself. Where they have even messaged me in private to continue attacking me. 

If anything is inappropriate, it is how some members here feel it is ok to attack to people who moderate this forum voluntary to make YOU guys have a good experience here and not be attacked.

End of discussion.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7lihf1byz8bpxe1mrwcke

16 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

@Jordan Miller

Not a power trip at all but keep reaching. We’ve all had discussions about how to make this place run smoothly and it’s always the bad apples that keep trying to instigate problems. Jordan has clearly stated many times that he doesn’t want this place to be toxic, yet the same people keep disrespecting those rules and then form vendettas against the mods for enforcing the rules Jordan wants us to enforce. There are people who WILL NEVER CHANGE and they can’t be let to continue being disrespectful. You have no clue about the history behind what happened today so please don’t act like you do. If you feel so scorned it must be because you don’t agree with the rules and/or feel like you and others are being censored for constantly breaking the rules. I get nasty with these same people because they’ve constantly ignored the rules and have demonstrated countless times that they have no plans to ever change or follow the rules. Please spare me the public stoning and channel that energy into being more productive 

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just like black and white isn’t the same. Y’all are trying to make this a bigger issue than it really is. Just because you all see brown as not fitting for middle eastern people yet see it appropriate for labeling Desi and Latinos is the real issue here. 

maybe read this paper by an Iranian individual titled “Checking White: Feeling Brown: Iranian-American Racial Amguity In Relation to Whiteness and Blackness” and tell me why it really makes you uncomfortable? Is it because being labeled brown is inferior to being labeled white? I doubt some of the people here getting offended would’ve been offended if I had labeled Sam white. 

I’m not trying to argue here but it’s very evident it’s let’s gang up on the mod to prove a point day. I just brought up the fact that it’s curious that her only minority boyfriend and the one she seems the happiest with is the target when she’s dated much worse men in the past 

viewcontent.cgi?article=1294&context=sen

Lol I quoted you before I saw all the other comments. Sorry man, didn't mean to gang up on you or to beat a dead horse. I also didn't notice you were a mod.  But I do have to say that Adnan is a minority, and he does get flack.

I's not about being inferior or superior, it's about proper representation. When I see a Desi person, I refer to them as Indian. This might be problematic? I wouldn't know so if it is please tell me. But I've honest to god never called or considered them brown. Same goes for Latinos.

Had you said Sam gets this much flack just because he's white when people have valid concerns then yes I would find it just as problematic

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No this is not 'inappropriate' at all, this clearly shows how LENIENT we have been to members with different opinions. If this was anywhere else they would have already been gone a long time ago - along with many other people in this thread but we actually give people chances (MULTIPLE).

You're probably not familiar with how forums work but this is the usual way mods decide on the appropriate actions regarding problematic members. MANY other forums have these discussions between mods before taking action.

You state it is not ok for mod's to say things publicly when YOU and many other members out right attack us mods in public on a daily basis and say the most awful things. It's suddenly not an issue when it is yourselves making these comments.

Nerdy has made many AWFUL comments to other members, mods and even myself. Where they have even messaged me in private to continue attacking me.

If anything is inappropriate, it is how some members here feel it is ok to speak to people who moderate this forum voluntary to make YOU guys have a good experience here and not be attacked.

End of discussion.

King :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

Lol I quoted you before I saw all the other comments. Sorry man, didn't mean to gang up on you or to beat a dead horse. I also didn't notice you were a mod.  But I do have to say that Adnan is a minority, and he does get flack.

I's not about being inferior or superior, it's about proper representation. When I see a Desi person, I refer to them as Indian. This might be problematic? I wouldn't know so if it is please tell me. But I've honest to god never called or considered them brown. Same goes for Latinos.

Had you said Sam gets this much flack just because he's white when people have valid concerns then yes I would find it just as problematic

As a Latino, I’ve honestly never seen it as derogatory when people of color use it to identify with other minorities. Just like we use white or black, but yeah it wasn’t coming from a place of hatred. I respect you for your mature response. Thank you and I also understand your perspective 

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If anything is inappropriate, it is how some members here feel it is ok to speak to people who moderate this forum voluntary to make YOU guys have a good experience here and not be attacked.

End of discussion.

MY opinion to the person who runs this forum (that YOU don’t have to like) is that it is inappropriate to use your position as a moderator to mention in front of other users having discussed someone being banned during a petty argument about an unrelated topic, but hit dogs will holler.

I am a member of many forums both big and small and don’t need to have “experience” as a moderator to know that this is not professional.

I don’t really care who did what, that’s not the point here. The point is you shouldn’t use your position during an argument. 

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

7 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

MY opinion to the person who runs this forum (that YOU don’t have to like) is that it is inappropriate to use your position as a moderator to mention in front of other users having discussed someone being banned during a petty argument about an unrelated topic, but hit dogs will holler.

I am a member of many forums both big and small and don’t need to have “experience” as a moderator to know that this is not professional.

I don’t really care who did what, that’s not the point here. The point is you shouldn’t use your position during an argument. 

But it is appropriate for members to publicly bash moderators and call them 'psychopaths'? That particular user has been problematic on MANY occasions over an extremely long period of time.

The people who bash mods are the biggest hypocrites i've seen - 'OMG WE'RE BEING CENSORED, FrEeDoM oF SpEeCh' 

Then suddenly those same people when it's an opinion they don't agree with: 'YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT'

Make your mind up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Hypocrites.

If you have issues with mods, I suggest you PM Jordan and copy in the user you have an issue with - which has previously been advised to do by Jordan. However, I'm fully aware you're a person who regularly bashes mods so i'm not that surprised at how you're responding :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Especially how you just referred to us as 'dogs'.

If someone has been told the rules MULTIPLE times and they continue to ignore them they will be punished.

i cant help but keep shipping Justney 20 years later because they were THE iconic couple of my childhood :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: but as an adult i see how he took advantage of her by selling this storyline after the breakup. the insensitive jokes about her that he made over the years don’t help either. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

As a Latino, I’ve honestly never seen it as derogatory when people of color use it to identify with other minorities. Just like we use white or black, but yeah it wasn’t coming from a place of hatred. I respect you for your mature response. Thank you and I also understand your perspective 

NP, u2. but it's interesting because maybe brown is something that I'm used to seeing for black people only? Since I'm from the Netherlands and when we use the Dutch word brown, we definitely mean African, as we don't use the word black and find it derogatory. I know in America they prefer the term African American, so maybe that's why brown is now something that a lot of ethnicities use over there. 

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The people who bash mods are the biggest hypocrites i've seen - 'OMG WE'RE BEING CENSORED, FrEeDoM oF SpEeCh' 

Then suddenly those same people when it's an opinion they don't agree with: 'YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT'

What an extremely closed minded way of viewing things. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

But it is appropriate for members to publicly bash moderators and call them 'psychopaths'? That particular user has been problematic on MANY occasions over an extremely long period of time.

Make your mind up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Hypocrites.

If you have issues with mods, I suggest you PM Jordan and copy in the user you have an issue with - which has previously been advised to do by Jordan. However, I'm fully aware you're a person who regularly bashes mods so i'm not that surprised at how you're responding :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

If someone has been told the rules MULTIPLE times and they continue to ignore them they will be punished.

I’m glad you mentioned hypocrisy. That’s you right now telling me to privately message @Jordan Miller while your friend @CrazyButItFeelsAllright PUBLICLY states that someone else’s forum ban is being discussed. 

May I remind you I am just as much a part of this forum as you are.

whitney houston GIF

On 1/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, Spearsfan said:

If I’m being honest I don’t really like any of them. I feel like there is a good guy out there for her but she hasn’t met him or he wouldn’t be her normal type. 

I feel like the best and most normal one was Charlie. He had a job and didn’t rely on Britney. All these other men are just users. I feel like she didn’t like him that much. 

Exactly this!

I liked that Charlie was already independently successful. He didn’t really gain anything from Britney’s money. I think she needs to find a man like that. Not someone who’s using her and her money for social gain (ie Sam). I was sad when they broke up. 

I do think, however that Britney doesn’t go for guys like Charlie I think she likes a “bad boy” or that kind of imagine like K-Fed. I still stand by that Britney probably loved him the most. I think she liked what Kevin brought out in her and that was sass and attitude rather than let people walk over her. 

I’m really not into Sam at all I think he’s a leech and is involved in team CON. Sam can’t love anyone like he loves himself. He’s using her to build a career. And before anyone comes for me saying he already started in a few music videos that’s how they met - nobody would know who Sam Ashgari was without the Britney Spears connotations  

List if Sam A and David get the benefit of the doubt

Sam A  >> Charlie = David >>>>> garbage >>>>> David (if he cheated) >> Reg >> Jason > Justin >>>>> Kevin >>>>> Adnan > Lucifer > Sam L

List if Sam A and David don't get the benefit of the doubt

Charlie >>>>>> Sam A > garbage >>>>> David >> Reg >> Jason > Justin >>>>> Kevin >>>>> Adnan > Lucifer > Sam L

I truly hope Sam A has the best intentions and is not doing this for the fame, money or because he's some weird type of handler, because Britney truly deserves better than this s.h.i.t. list

Archived