Britney Best Boyfriend ?

blackoutBritney

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We? You speak for Sam now? Or is it Scum according to you? You’re acting self-righteous now? Is it because brown implies brown skin? Let me guess you’re pale and that’s why you prefer the “middle eastern” term? Because brown skin is a bad thing to you? Is that it? 

You are clearly all up on your feels because Sam is a minority. But you're not listening to why people dont like his plastic ***. I'd be entirely happy for her no matter the race if she found a genuine guy who didn't milk her for ******* likes on instagram. Come on now. 

And if you bring up my avi one more time...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hun, woukd you like to see how I look? I assure you, I'm not pale with green/blue eyes like how you imagine. And no, I'm not brown either. Please just stop. It's a teachable moment. Learn from it and know that middle eastern don't like it. End of story. 

You don’t like it. I know middle eastern people who call themselves brown. What is a teachable moment is that the only reason you’re not banned is because @Roxxy hasn’t returned to do the honors. That’s literally what’s keeping you on this forum. It’s already been discussed 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Stop trying to gaslight people. That’s all you can do. Calling someone black or white isn’t borderline racist. I’m Latino and I could give a rats *** if someone refers to me as a brown person. 

You literally called me racist for not liking Sam. I think you are the one who is gaslighting people. All I did is give support to a middle eastern person who was offended by your remarks. 

You even went that far to say that @nerdygeekgrl hates herself due to her skin color.

I

That’s on you. I’m Latino and it’s not demoralizing to me if someone referred to me as brown because I’m not ashamed of who I am. But to each their own.

You may be OK with it but speak to other Middle Eastern. We Will tell you we don't like it. So Latinos may be cool with it but that doesn't mean everyone else is. 

Dude, just admit you learned something new and won't do it again. What is so dang hard about realizing this was an innocent mistake on your part geez! 

Just now, Easy There said:

You literally called me racist for not liking Sam. I think you are the one who is gaslighting people. All I did is give support to a middle eastern person who was offended by your remarks. 

You even went that far to say that @nerdygeekgrl hates herself due to her skin color.

I

point me to where I called you racist. I called you a gas lighter and that’s what you are. You don’t serve a purpose other than quoting BritneyHiatus, degrading Britney’s family or gaslighting your fellow problematics 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You don’t like it. I know middle eastern people who call themselves brown. What is a teachable moment is that the only reason you’re not banned is because @Roxxy hasn’t returned to do the honors. That’s literally what’s keeping you on this forum. It’s already been discussed 

You think I care about that person? As an adult here, let's discuss this PRIVATELY... Something you guys don't seem to do. 

point me to where I called you racist. I called you a gas lighter and that’s what you are. You don’t serve a purpose other than quoting BritneyHiatus, degrading Britney’s family or gaslighting your fellow problematics 

White man who hate her only brown boyfriend is implying that I dislike him due to his skin color aka implying that I am being racists. And that is not cool. Especially because I have explained why I dislike him and it has nothing to do with the color of his sking.

Plss stop flamebaiting me into online fight. Especially because I did not even quote you first. And choose to ignore that insensitive post of yours.

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

White man who hate her only brown boyfriend is implying that I dislike him due to his skin color aka implying that I am being racists. And that is not cool. Especially because I have explained why I dislike him and it has nothing to do with the color of his sking.

Plss stop flamebaiting me into online fight. Especially because I did not even quote you first. And choose to ignore that insensitive post of yours.

Stop with the always playing the victim card like your buddies and if you’re not looking for a fight then don’t indirectly start one. Goodbye 

5 hours ago, hybirdfox said:

article-1203254-0130C49B0000044D-552_224

For me Kevin was her hottest boyfriend (at the time) and honestly she looked the happiest when she was with him. Britney and Kevin: Chaotic may be considered a mess, but I love it. I think it's the first time we see an authentic Britney, and you can see she's really in love.

JT is the true original, but looking back, could it all been just a gimmick?

I also liked David, but if he truly cheated on her, then he's a jerk for doing it.

I still don't trust Sam.

I think Justin was real. There are pics of them being cute in late 1998, she wasnt even that big yet, she was even being booed when she was opening for Nsync. They didnt confirm their relationship until two years later - they tried to hide the relationship so badly in the beginning. They never made a duet like Jessica Simpson did with Nick Lachey. They never did a photoshoot together, Britney never put him on her music videos, they never even performed together besides that 10 sec part on superbowl... I think if it was only a gimmick, they would have tried to milk it from the start.

I remember that in late 99, her team was pretending she was dating another guy from a flop boy band they were trying to promote - Johnny Wright was their manager. On the drive me crazy's premiere there was that dude sitting next to her with flowers, but the rumours about Justin have already been going around for months then. Then on her bdays party she took pics with this same guy on the outside so the press could see, but inside she was with Justin. 

They knew each other since they were kids, there are videos of them on MMC where u can see they are being jealous bc other kids are holding the other. A lot of dancers and random people have talked about them - from the Crossroads director to Britneys former dancers to Nigel ****, etc. Some of his relatives (mom, dad, stepmom, counsins) follow Britney on instagram till this day. I dont think Britney would cry over him on tv if it was fake. She seemed so burned out on that stages dvd. I mean, heck he seemed really pressed bc she kissed Madonna and on many other interviews. Hes not that good of an actor to fake that anyway. He also only bought his first LA house after their split. 

Theres also a video where Nsync are talking to fans thru phone I think and between calls, theres a moment when Lance and Joey mention her and they talk about her show.  

Didnt fans find out that she listed the jewelry he gave her on her prenup with Kevin? He also seemed to have a B on his cross tattoo - Idk If he still has tho. There are probably more things, but this is all I could think rn.

44 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I don't know his name but that daddy from the Criminal video. He's so HOT! And they were so cute together.

He became her co conservator in 2012, he also seemed very controlling. And unlike David and Charlie, after he got out of Britneys life, he never defended her publicly. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It absolutely is racist. We hate it. I hate it. If you call me brown, I will take offense. It's no different than calling a native American red or an Asian yellow. It's demoralizing.

Why it's demoralizing? 

If I have blue eyes and people comment on that. It's great. It's compliment. It's ok. Why calling on somebody skin tone racist? I will never understand that.  demoralizing WTF

I understand that maybe in the wrong context and saying it with the wrong meaning makes people mad. But it's on the situation not on the word yellow white brown...

Otherwise you are saying that you are demoralized with your own skin tone. 

Archived