Britney Best Boyfriend ?

blackoutBritney

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Kevin's alleged ***** are hot (although he said his willy is bigger than the one that was leaked)

I remember that picture. The slight glimpse of the face looked like Kevin Falk (****star haha) who is facially very similar to FedEx.  

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Probably Charlie.

Definitely not Mr Asghari. He is the worst (in my opinion)

I also think Sam is one of the worst right there with Kevin. Jason was also hella shady becoming her co conservator. 

For my taste: Charlie Ebersol. He was mature, they looked like a family, as an outsider, it appeared that they were happy together, like a real couple that loved each other, they were classy together. It's sad that they didn't work well together, but she deserves the best, and if he was not the right one for her, I'm happy that she moved on. 

15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Here’s my POV:

• Kevin seemed like a player and not ready to settle down. He wouldn’t even propose to Britney, she proposed to him (according to an interview with Britney + Kevin). And he’s still been wanting more money from Britney recently.
  • Adnan was the biggest definition of a leech. Totally self-interested and didn’t care about what was best for Britney.
  • JT - tbh I was too young to follow but it seems like either one of them or both of them cheated and they were young af. 
  • Jason was... odd. She always seemed older, stressed, and worn out around him imo, and the fact that they made him her legal conservator while he was her bf/fiancee was super weird and just seems like abuse of power. 

David seemed like a good regular guy which could be what Britney needed/wanted. Idk if he actually cheated or it was just Jamie cutting him out. If he did cheat, then trash. Charlie seemed like a sweet good guy, but they didn’t last long so it must’ve been not a very serious thing. Maybe the chemistry wasn’t there.

Sam has lasted 4 years and Britney always seems happy with him. They work out together. Idk. If he’s just being paid (which also is kind of an insult to Britney to say) then that sort of invalidates everything, but if I’m giving the benefit of the doubt, he’s the clear front runner for me.

I mean I think it is insulting. Makes her look very naive but with that it’s important. I don’t think he actually cares about her it he literally is being paid to be her babysitter. 

Which is why I wondered if those papers where just made up? I can’t say I think he is a good choice if the papers are true. 

Lmao at the white men saying her only brown boyfriend who’s been with her the longest is the worst boyfriend :roxxy:

let’s have a look to see who is better than the one her own children haven’t had anything bad to say about (not including their father) but people who think because they read news about Britney that they know her more personally than everyone else :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

the one who sold her teenage intimates? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

the one who exploited their relationship, called her a *****, and won’t turn down an opportunity to bring up her name for publicity? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

the one who caused her to have her breakdown, lose custody of her kids and leech off her like the lowlife he is? :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

the one she looked absolutely miserable with and like she was drugged throughout their entire relationship? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

the other ones who lasted no longer than the time it took Britney Jean to fall off the charts? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

but yeah the evil brown man is the worst of them all because he’s the one she’s been with when everyone decided that she was miserable with the conservatorship when she clearly stated more than a decade ago she was unhappy with it. Sure let’s go with that one regardless of how happy she seems with him and how long they’ve been in their relationship 

d244cbf82727a465a893dd83fabe6cf7.gif

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao at the white men saying her only brown boyfriend who’s been with her the longest is the worst boyfriend :roxxy:

let’s have a look to see who is better than the one her own children haven’t had anything bad to say about (not including their father) but people who think because they read news about Britney that they know her more personally than everyone else :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

the one who sold her teenage intimates? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

the one who exploited their relationship, called her a *****, and won’t turn down an opportunity to bring up her name for publicity? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

the one who caused her to have her breakdown, lose custody of her kids and leech off her like the lowlife he is? :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

the one she looked absolutely miserable with and like she was drugged throughout their entire relationship? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

the other ones who lasted no longer than the time it took Britney Jean to fall off the charts? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

but yeah the evil brown man is the worst of them all because he’s the one she’s been with when everyone decided that she was miserable with the conservatorship when she clearly stated more than a decade ago she was unhappy with it. Sure let’s go with that one regardless of how happy she seems with him and how long they’ve been in their relationship 

d244cbf82727a465a893dd83fabe6cf7.gif

Plese stop calling him brown. He's not Desi. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Please don’t act like you’re not aware that in the United States, people have been referring to Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Southeastern Asians, etc as brown just like black and white people.  

Please don't act like you're not speaking to a middle eastern who is from the same country as Sam and knows that we hate when ppl call us brown. We prefer the proper "middle eastern" term. 

This is the 2nd time you've gotten something wrong in regards to middle eastern culture/language etc. And this is the 2nd tine I've had to correct you. Perhaps maybe speak with a middle eastern first to properly understand the differences before posting them on a public forum and being wrong? 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Please don't act like you're not speaking to a middle eastern who is from the same country as Sam and knows that we hate when ppl call us brown. We prefer the proper "middle eastern" term. 

This. I have seen this in discussions on insta and FB. It's not ok to call middle eastern ppl brown. Some ppl even say its borderline racist.

We? You speak for Sam now? Or is it Scum according to you? You’re acting self-righteous now? Is it because brown implies brown skin? Let me guess you’re pale and that’s why you prefer the “middle eastern” term? Because brown skin is a bad thing to you? Is that it? 

Just now, Easy There said:

This. I have seen this in discussions on insta and FB. It's not ok to call middle eastern ppl brown. Some ppl even say its borderline racist.

It absolutely is racist. We hate it. I hate it. If you call me brown, I will take offense. It's no different than calling a native American red or an Asian yellow. It's demoralizing. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Stop trying to gaslight people. That’s all you can do. Calling someone black or white isn’t borderline racist. I’m Latino and I could give a rats *** if someone refers to me as a brown person. 

It absolutely is racist. We hate it. I hate it. If you call me brown, I will take offense. It's no different than calling a native American red or an Asian yellow. It's demoralizing. 

That’s on you. I’m Latino and it’s not demoralizing to me if someone referred to me as brown because I’m not ashamed of who I am. But to each their own.

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We? You speak for Sam now? Or is it Scum according to you? You’re acting self-righteous now? Is it because brown implies brown skin? Let me guess you’re pale and that’s why you prefer the “middle eastern” term? Because brown skin is a bad thing to you? Is that it? 

Hun, woukd you like to see how I look? I assure you, I'm not pale with green/blue eyes like how you imagine. And no, I'm not brown either. Please just stop. It's a teachable moment. Learn from it and know that middle eastern don't like it. End of story. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah ppl honestly should educate themselves when it comes to these things. Its insensitive and degrading in a way. As a muslim I know few things when it comes to discrimination.

Archived