Britney Best Boyfriend ?

blackoutBritney

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I’m being honest I don’t really like any of them. I feel like there is a good guy out there for her but she hasn’t met him or he wouldn’t be her normal type. 

I feel like the best and most normal one was Charlie. He had a job and didn’t rely on Britney. All these other men are just users. I feel like she didn’t like him that much. 

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

She's been with Sam for 4, going on 5 years, which is much longer and more stable than any of her past relationships. He's also stayed with her and seemed level-headed even with the chaos and bad stuff going on in her life now. So I'm going to say Sam.

Was those expenses fake or is he being paid to be around her? 

Also all the stuff he said bad about ppl and ppl said about him just still makes me not like him. 

Definitely the LEGEND that made Popo-Zao. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Nah, but in all seriousness, it's probably Sam. JT & Britney are overrated as they were both young and dumb, I didn't & still don't know much about Jason Trawick other than he was apart of her conservatorship, so that alone probably made things awkward for her, and don't get me started on K-Fed.

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Was those expenses fake or is he being paid to be around her? 

Also all the stuff he said bad about ppl and ppl said about him just still makes me not like him. 

Here’s my POV:

• Kevin seemed like a player and not ready to settle down. He wouldn’t even propose to Britney, she proposed to him (according to an interview with Britney + Kevin). And he’s still been wanting more money from Britney recently.
  • Adnan was the biggest definition of a leech. Totally self-interested and didn’t care about what was best for Britney.
  • JT - tbh I was too young to follow but it seems like either one of them or both of them cheated and they were young af. 
  • Jason was... odd. She always seemed older, stressed, and worn out around him imo, and the fact that they made him her legal conservator while he was her bf/fiancee was super weird and just seems like abuse of power. 

David seemed like a good regular guy which could be what Britney needed/wanted. Idk if he actually cheated or it was just Jamie cutting him out. If he did cheat, then trash. Charlie seemed like a sweet good guy, but they didn’t last long so it must’ve been not a very serious thing. Maybe the chemistry wasn’t there.

Sam has lasted 4 years and Britney always seems happy with him. They work out together. Idk. If he’s just being paid (which also is kind of an insult to Britney to say) then that sort of invalidates everything, but if I’m giving the benefit of the doubt, he’s the clear front runner for me.

Kevin was the cutest boyfriend she's ever had, even Sam's ****-actor-like body can't hold a candle to the charm of Kevin's little almond eyes and smile back when he was young :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:. Now his personality...trashy ! just like their relationship and he brought Britney's behavior straight back to redneckville. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I like the fact Jason and Britney were friends for years before dating, that means they talked a lot together and shared a lot but he seemed to be too serious, she's goofy and fun so...:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Sam seems to be nice so I would choose him as her best boyfriend, also I like the fact that he comes from another country cuz that means he can bring another vision and experience to her. Plus he's hot, we all know we've all been busy while looking at his pictures, and I mean super busy :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

K-Fed!

LOL JK! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

No but seriously its a tie between Justin and Sam.

They both didnt want anything from her and actually cared for her

Sam didn’t want anything from her?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: how we sure bout that.

It would be Charlie, that obviously didn’t want anything from her. or David.

The rest we can doubt to have some kind of ulterior motives, due to being in the same field or wanting to be...

article-1203254-0130C49B0000044D-552_224

For me Kevin was her hottest boyfriend (at the time) and honestly she looked the happiest when she was with him. Britney and Kevin: Chaotic may be considered a mess, but I love it. I think it's the first time we see an authentic Britney, and you can see she's really in love.

JT is the true original, but looking back, could it all been just a gimmick?

I also liked David, but if he truly cheated on her, then he's a jerk for doing it.

I still don't trust Sam.

Archived