Little Mix's 'Sweet Melody' officially becomes the girl's longest reigning Top 5 single in the UK

Slayer

A decade into their career and they came through with their biggest hit! Sweet Melody became their 5th UK Number 1 a couple of weeks ago and now it is their longest reigning Top 5 single! It is currently still in the Top 5!

Little Mix's song with Nathan Dawe 'No Time For Tears' is currently climbing the charts and has become their 25th Top 20 hit! They become the girl group with the highest ever amount of Top 20 hits! Little Mix also have 17 Top 10 hits!

The girls are rumoured to be releasing their first song as a trio very soon too!

STREAM:

Esb2j4DXcAECGJE.thumb.jpeg.2fc6aed6e202e7d16e7b6925e9ce7f40.jpeg

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Style. said:

Sweet Melody is a smash bop, but I wish it had another video. They usually have great visuals, but I don’t think this one complements the song. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:
I can’t wait to hear new music from them as a trio! 

The song grew on me so much.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It's getting close to being my React 2.0 (in terms of obsession).:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I love it. :)But I still have a problem with the video. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:It seems rushed and a bit unfinished. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:Yes, they look amazing. The choreo is nice. The dance routine is great too, but there's something off that's been bugging me since the day they released the music video.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Anyways, Sweet Melody is one of their strongest tracks ever! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I kinda want them to release Secret Love Song (live from The Search) on Spotify. I need those vocals on an official record! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

There best released single without a doubt (if they released Secret Love Song Pt2 as a single that would be there best for me) deserves all the positive attention its getting.

Maybe this will also allow people who have been sleeping on LM to wake up! They have 6 great albums, get educated :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I can't wait to hear them sonically as a trio since im interested how they will cover the dynamic loss of Jessies sultry vocals.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

There best released single without a doubt (if they released Secret Love Song Pt2 as a single that would be there best for me) deserves all the positive attention its getting.

Maybe this will also allow people who have been sleeping on LM to wake up! They have 6 great albums, get educated :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I can't wait to hear them sonically as a trio since im interested how they will cover the dynamic loss of Jessies sultry vocals.

YOU TELL THEM :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm still not over the fact that we will never get a performance of Sweet Melody as a four-piece :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

The only performance with Jesy (Jade was self isolating)

Performance without Jesy (when she was on her 'break')

I still can’t accept it either Jessie please come back lol all this good news is almost bitter sweet. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm still not over the fact that we will never get a performance of Sweet Melody as a four-piece :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

The only performance with Jesy (Jade was self isolating)

Performance without Jesy (when she was on her 'break')

Me too :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, thoughts on Little Mix saying they prefer Xtina over Britney :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

They still love Brit, Perrie (the blonde one) recently said she re-discovered Britney during lockdown and how many amazing hits she has!

Let's forget Little Mix wrote Pretty Girls though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block