Larry King has passed away at the age of 87

Slayer

4 hours ago, Invitation said:

RIP I loved how he stood up for Britney in the interview with Kathy Griffin.

When did The Griff roast Brit? Griff’s a vile creature and her “artsy” pic with a beheaded 🩸 Trump confirms it’s undoubtfully :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:.

38 minutes ago, Isla said:

Was shocked to hear this news! Another death to Covid... may he rest in peace :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Are you sure it was COVID-19, where’d you read that, that would make it even more tragic cuz then it was not due to old age :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Ian Mckellen begs to differ :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:Cat Meow GIF by Cats Movie

But I always found Larry to be a pretty boring and flat interviewer tbh :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

I always liked King’s style. He was a cozy type gramps with a serious yet mellow and professional attitude. That was refreshing considering all that tacky humour of most of today’s interviewers. Great with variety and old school. Rip 🪦🌹🥀.

37 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

When did The Griff roast Brit? Griff’s a vile creature and her “artsy” pic with a beheaded 🩸 Trump confirms it’s undoubtfully :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:.

Are you sure it was COVID-19, where’d you read that, that would make it even more tragic cuz then it was not due to old age :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I always liked King’s style. He was a cozy type gramps with a serious yet mellow and professional attitude. That was refreshing considering all that tacky humour of most of today’s interviewers. Great with variety and old school. Rip 🪦🌹🥀.

It might have been old age. But I read an article that said he passed because of Covid. He was in hospital being treated for it either way. Serves me right if I misread wrong info though dd

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block