What is your favorite shampoo, 3in1 or Shower gel?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

this

STEPHEN KNOLL(スティーブンノル) モイスチュアコントロールコンディショナー(500ml)[コンディショナー] コーセー KOSE 通販  | ビックカメラ.com

is the only haircare thing i could find for frizzy hair

it doesnt work but at least i can say that im trying

my hair in childhood was actually kinda curly but so sad the curliness disappeared :/ now it is like leftovers of curly. my hair was also darker but all that shampoo over the years, i am still dark-haired, but my natural very dark color was disappeared

hope your hair stays healthy still? or not at all then?

24 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

my hair in childhood was actually kinda curly but so sad the curliness disappeared :/ now it is like leftovers of curly. my hair was also darker but all that shampoo over the years, i am still dark-haired, but my natural very dark color was disappeared

its the opposite for me, as a kid my hair was straight and then i cut it short and it became wavy haha

my dad was curly hair and my mom has straight hair so mine is like inbetween

its healthy! i think

but it looks like a mess which im okay with 

10 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

its the opposite for me, as a kid my hair was straight and then i cut it short and it became wavy haha

my dad was curly hair and my mom has straight hair so mine is like inbetween

its healthy! i think

but it looks like a mess which im okay with 

so - if you were a star you would look even more beautiful cause your team would find a shampoo that would work for you :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 1/25/2021 at 3:52 PM, F-ENE-kass said:

Lol when I was a kid up untill 3 years old I had extremely curly black hair. And then my mum gave me a buzz cut  (post war Bosnia etc.). And my hair was never the same after it. It turned almost blonde and straight as hell. Straight fine hair that is now dark brown color.

I've recently been obsessed with "clean" products so I use the EWG app and after a lot of research I learned most of Herbal Essences BIORENEWAL line is EWG approved. So I use the Mango and Aloe CURL DEFINING shampoo and conditioner. It's super hydrating and revitalized my wavy processed hair. My hair rests now instead of being frizzy lol

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Lavender and Birch water body wash.

Pantene pro V shampoo daily moisture renewal.

The regular pantene pro V daily moisture conditioner.

Followed by the deep conditioner for extra and extra soft hair. 

Anybody using 3 in 1. I have serious questions like are u that lazy 

lazy? c'mon i have made my choice carefully. in Estonia at least the product has always been good

I go girl

(or my hair is just easy to wash?;))

Archived