Britney Hiatus’ New Thread: Exposing Cassie Petrey

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Thread locked. It merely exists to incite hate and spread negativity. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. 

5 hours ago, Onac said:

Stop with exposing and cancelling people, they are human beings too, as much as Britney. 

Britney did had the book back in 2007, Britney twitter account exposing whatever they do should go f themselves sometimes and see that they do more damages to the credibility for the free Britney movement than help. 

I mean seriously guys chill out 

This, it is very cringey attacking literally EVERY single person that has ever came into contact with Britney.

It's very uncomfortable seeing this person being 'exposed' when there are real bad people out there like Lou and Jamie...

• Love 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread will probably be closed in like 30 mins because you know no exposing of team Spears and positive vibes blah blah blah.     All I am gonna say. Cassie is most overpaid person

Wait... NO. Not my baby girl  Cassie is a hard worker just doing her job being Britney. We all love quirky super fun and cute Britney posts about her daily experiences. Please, let's just se

Apparently one of the books photo that was posted on Britney’s insta account is Cassie's favourite book to read. Is she the one that makes Britney’s insta account one of the worst looking celebrity in

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This, it is very cringey attacking literally EVERY single person that has ever came into contact with Britney.

It's very uncomfortable seeing this person being 'exposed' when there are real bad people out there like Lou and Jamie...

This

Now lock dis thread :imhere_run_excited:

• Like 2

I feel like this is really unnecessary. People (allegedly) getting hired by Lou shouldn’t be a surprise anymore. Who else was the one to hire them if not her or Jamie lol. A lot of this is pure (weak) speculation and while that person is doing a tremendously **** job at managing brits social media, it’s nothing worth mentioning compared to everything else. It was confirmed that Britney doesn’t control her social media. That’s the most important part and everything else is mere speculation and irrelevant rn unless something else major gets confirmed. 
i feel like this is what free Britney supporters do when we’re starving for info and have nothing else to do lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Community Leader

I will give BritneyHiatus props for research, but their entire thread in my opinion is painting Cassie to fit a certain narrative, but it doesn't seem that accurate to me. The Tweets they posted... mostly speculation. If you're going to take someone down you need to have definitive proof, not things like... "Who wrote this caption? #FreeBritney"

I don't know Cassie super well (we met during Britney's X Factor days), but the interactions I've had with her have been professional. I do feel like she roots for Britney the person as well as being someone who contributes to Britney the Brand.

Not everyone is out to get Britney. 

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙