Britney Hiatus’ New Thread: Exposing Cassie Petrey

alienatedNey
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Thread locked. It merely exists to incite hate and spread negativity. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like this is really unnecessary. People (allegedly) getting hired by Lou shouldn’t be a surprise anymore. Who else was the one to hire them if not her or Jamie lol. A lot of this is pure (weak) speculation and while that person is doing a tremendously **** job at managing brits social media, it’s nothing worth mentioning compared to everything else. It was confirmed that Britney doesn’t control her social media. That’s the most important part and everything else is mere speculation and irrelevant rn unless something else major gets confirmed. 
i feel like this is what free Britney supporters do when we’re starving for info and have nothing else to do lol

• Leader

I will give BritneyHiatus props for research, but their entire thread in my opinion is painting Cassie to fit a certain narrative, but it doesn't seem that accurate to me. The Tweets they posted... mostly speculation. If you're going to take someone down you need to have definitive proof, not things like... "Who wrote this caption? #FreeBritney"

I don't know Cassie super well (we met during Britney's X Factor days), but the interactions I've had with her have been professional. I do feel like she roots for Britney the person as well as being someone who contributes to Britney the Brand.

Not everyone is out to get Britney. 

Archived