Britney Hiatus’ New Thread: Exposing Cassie Petrey

alienatedNey
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Thread locked. It merely exists to incite hate and spread negativity. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... NO. Not my baby girl 

Cassie is a hard worker just doing her job being Britney. We all love quirky super fun and cute Britney posts about her daily experiences.

Please, let's just send love for Cassie, I heard she reads exhale and don't understand all this hate...

Remember... We are people, not robots :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

57 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Wait... NO. Not my baby girl 

Cassie is a hard worker just doing her job being Britney. We all love quirky super fun and cute Britney posts about her daily experiences.

Please, let's just send love for Cassie, I heard she reads exhale and don't understand all this hate...

Remember... We are people, not robots :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ha. Ok girl. Sounds like something Cassie would say pretending she’s not Cassie. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Stop with exposing and cancelling people, they are human beings too, as much as Britney. 

Britney did had the book back in 2007, Britney twitter account exposing whatever they do should go f themselves sometimes and see that they do more damages to the credibility for the free Britney movement than help. 

I mean seriously guys chill out 

57 minutes ago, Onac said:

Stop with exposing and cancelling people, they are human beings too, as much as Britney. 

Britney did had the book back in 2007, Britney twitter account exposing whatever they do should go f themselves sometimes and see that they do more damages to the credibility for the free Britney movement than help. 

Okay Cassie

2 hours ago, Onac said:

I agree I dispise the Cancel culture mentality but....don't worry for Cassie, she's followed by millions and millions of people, she's even followed by me. When will Britney ?! :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

5 hours ago, Onac said:

This, it is very cringey attacking literally EVERY single person that has ever came into contact with Britney.

It's very uncomfortable seeing this person being 'exposed' when there are real bad people out there like Lou and Jamie...

Archived