New Proposed Order for CONservatorship of The Person

Sam Ingham submitted a new proposed order to the court that extends the temporary CONservatorship of the person to September 3, 2021. 

It hasn’t been signed by Judge Brenda yet, so this isn’t set in stone. 

y6cNOrY.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The person is temporary and the estate is permanent. This better be the last extension over the person. Sam and Jodie need to back off. 

Please say we're not now referring to that piece of **** as kingham? Are we forgetting he sat idle and watched her conservatorship abuse for SO MANY YEARS. He's on a huge payroll, he likely wants all

The fact you think I like Kingham, the allegedly k*ll*r of old people, way more dangerous than Jamie and has a terrible track record. Nah, I like him as much as I like the allegedly demon Exorcist Lou

Don't worry guys, it's not because this CONservatorship will most likely be extended that this same CONservatorship won't end before this extension. It's just like an expiration date on food. It's just an indication, doesn't mean you can't throw away this food on the garbage can before.

9 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Kingham going in dance dancing GIF

Please say we're not now referring to that piece of **** as kingham? Are we forgetting he sat idle and watched her conservatorship abuse for SO MANY YEARS. He's on a huge payroll, he likely wants all these legal battles to go on for as long as possible. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, ol123 said:

Please say we're not now referring to that piece of **** as kingham? Are we forgetting he sat idle and watched her conservatorship abuse for SO MANY YEARS. He's on a huge payroll, he likely wants all these legal battles to go on for as long as possible. 

The fact you think I like Kingham, the allegedly k*ll*r of old people, way more dangerous than Jamie and has a terrible track record. Nah, I like him as much as I like the allegedly demon Exorcist Lou TayTayraven symone please GIF

• Haha 4
  • Exhale+
14 hours ago, Forever222 said:

The person is temporary and the estate is permanent.

This better be the last extension over the person. Sam and Jodie need to back off. 

Not happening. It seems they are best buds. 

7 hours ago, ol123 said:

Hes always very sarcastic about both Sams :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: