What are your thoughts on open relationships?

Slayer

10 hours ago, jordeezy said:

One of my female bff's got into a throuple with a straight married couple.  It got messy after the husband couldn't get it up without my friend being involved. My friend...I swear she was a gay man in her past life.  She's like a female ********* lol. She always breaks up with the guys who want to marry her.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, GMFlop said:

tenor.gif

Luckily she doesn't mind me being real with her.  Actually, I think she likes it that I serve her tea with love. Lol She has had some really hot and nice boyfriends and she would break up with them for the dumbest reasons but then she married the ugliest guy I have known her to date and he dumped her in like 4 months - he just wanted the military pay raise you get when you are married 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block