What are your thoughts on open relationships?

Slayer

What are your thoughts on open relationships? Would you ever be in one?

I personally wouldn't ever agree to be in one, I think it'd just lead to insecurities and I wouldn't want to 'share' who i'm with.

However, fair play to people who are in open relationships and make it work.

Spoiler

yes i'm coming through with these interesting discussion topics :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

rsz_screen-shot-2020-01-14-at-43236-pm.png.41ee82138a84ed38a08b34306917df80.png

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

if you need to find other people you aren't a real couple :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: It's more close to a couple of friends with benefit who enjoy to meet other people together :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I really disagree. I totally see emotional connection and ***ual connection as different thing

personally I would never do it. I’ve never had a partner but even now I can’t handle the thought of them doing something w someone else lmao

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

I really disagree. I totally see emotional connection and ***ual connection as different thing

personally I would never do it. I’ve never had a partner but even now I can’t handle the thought of them doing something w someone else lmao

couple: two people who are married or otherwise closely associated romantically or ***ually.

GdKn.gif

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What are your thoughts on open relationships? Would you ever be in one?

I personally wouldn't ever agree to be in one, I think it'd just lead to insecurities and I wouldn't want to 'share' who i'm with.

However, fair play to people who are in open relationships and make it work.

Hide contents

yes i'm coming through with these interesting discussion topics :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

rsz_screen-shot-2020-01-14-at-43236-pm.png.41ee82138a84ed38a08b34306917df80.png

If u wanna be free to get *** with different people better be single.

• Love 2

As long as ppl dont spread or get venereal diseases #protection :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:.

As long as i'm not bound to live under the same roof as my "open" partner nor sharing my economy with him, as potential jealousy and irreconcilable differences would likely become an eventual problem :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:.

Then i think it's fine. I wouldn't though unless it's an arrangement where my partner is only open to gay relationships :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: and i get to be with both of them... and they should both be hella fine looking ofc :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:.  

• Like 1

I honestly think it's a great idea. You live, spend time, have fun with the one you love and more or less occasionally also get to have fun with others. Such relationships can last longer since both partners won't get bored only mating with the same face, body, soul all the time for the rest of their lives. Many adult actors, for instance, are in open relationships.

Monogamous relationships can work too, but oftentimes, one partner (if not both) get bored, and cheating/adultery occurs. How many monogamous marriages ended up in a divorce? Open relationships can of course end, but if both mates truly agree to it, it may definitely add spice to that living arrangement. What matters is the mates actually love each other; the others are just fun on the side.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block