Olivia Rodrigo responds to Sabrina Carpenter's song by singing Taylor Swift's "Ready For It"

• Leader

Olivia Rodrigo is responding to Sabrina Carpenter's new song "Skin" by posting a video of her singing Taylor Swift's "Ready For It." 

"Skin" is a response to Olivia's song "Drivers License."

Low-key don't care about this drama but also kinda intrigued and can't look away. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

The Swifties are going to eviscerate Sabrina :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Related:

sab-ol.jpg

I’m way more invested in this than I should be, however; Olivia literally did not shade Sabrina whatsoever. If anything she complimented her saying she makes me insecure. Why is Sabrina releasing a song about her? Bc she knows of the spotlight it’ll get her. Ugh. Also the dudes response song is trash. Queen Olivia 4 ever.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block