Femme Fatale Vinyl Repress!!!

E.T.

8 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

It's on backorder until 2/5, not sold out! 

I literally just bought it and I do this all the time with UO, as I have collected all of her vinyls. UO lets you purchase it now, then upon release they will ship it. 

PS- I am kind of pissed because I bought one of the original vinyl Femme Fatale releases back in June. After looking all over, I only found 4 on Ebay, then some abroad but too expensive. $80 later I had the Femme Fatale vinyl - and now it's out for $26 lol. However I will say, out of all the albums, that one was the most difficult to find, I ultimately went with the Ebay option, but I would order it now if you're interested.

PSS- Don't kill me, I know buying all her vinyls (some I have multiple) is discourage, however, I started collecting back in 2017 before we new all the details :P <

Oh I thought maybe they put it out too early. Yeah that makes sense. I got the first pressing of FF so I’ll probably skip this one. Thanks for informing everyone. 

I’ve been buying most of the vinyl so I can’t judge. I actually just got my SITS vinyl single yesterday. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Oh I thought maybe they put it out too early. Yeah that makes sense. I got the first pressing of FF so I’ll probably skip this one. Thanks for informing everyone. 

I’ve been buying most of the vinyl so I can’t judge. I actually just got my SITS vinyl single yesterday. 

No, they typically put her releases on backorder. So funny, I did too! I got two copies, but I have to call UO because they put a huge fat barcode sticker on both of the fronts of the vinyls, like the plastic - was yours like this?

Archived