What are the best songs off "Glory?" (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader

Happy Friday team! 

So, you guys are going to kill me for sharing this :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Remember the 'Glory' vinyl unwrapping video I uploaded recently? Well in it, I obviously took the packaging off and low-key scratched the cover. Jon Asher, the co-writer of "Mood Ring," who gave me it, saw that and surprised me with another Glory vinyl :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I figured I'd use the opportunity to talk about a few of my favorite songs off Glory. One in particular I think you guys will drag me for (along with this humble brag).

Any engagement you can show on the actual video would be greatly appreciated! My Lady Gaga interview video was one of my best-performing videos to-date :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Thank you so much for your support. I am having a lot of fun ~being a YouTuber~. 

Check out the video above and comment your favorite Glory song in the comments on YouTube AND Exhale (you wanna go that extra mile for me). 

Related:

glory2.jpg.9d1d5230cd977fbb150811cdf954e832.jpg

• Love 4

First off, love the intro!! As a producer who does a lot of 80s stuff, I dig that a lot. And you're really good at vlogging/talking on camera.

Secondly, totally jealous you got those two vinyls! :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: But well deserved, you have every right to show it off. You've been running this site for years, so hard work pays off imo.

And my three favorite songs off Glory are:

If I'm Dancing

Do You Wanna Come Over

Change Your Mind

Honorable mentions are: Make Me, Hard to Forget Ya, Man on the Moon, Mood Ring, Coupure Electrique, Love Me Down and Private Show.

I probably just listed most of the album, but oh well. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

First off, love the intro!! As a producer who does a lot of 80s stuff, I dig that a lot. And you're really good at vlogging/talking on camera.

Secondly, totally jealous you got those two vinyls! :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: But well deserved, you have every right to show it off. You've been running this site for years, so hard work pays off imo.

And my three favorite songs off Glory are:

If I'm Dancing

Do You Wanna Come Over

Change Your Mind

Honorable mentions are: Make Me, Hard to Forget Ya, Man on the Moon, Mood Ring, Coupure Electrique, Love Me Down and Private Show.

I probably just listed most of the album, but oh well. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Appreciate that :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Thank you!!

Nice choices! I feel like I'd love If I'm Dancing a lot more if it had a visual. You basically chose the rest of the album in your honorable mentions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Facts :

-Love me down should have been a single

-Her dancers did a video for Love me down and she didnt and that is very fustrating 

-She shot scenes for the Prerogative perfume ad but didn't shoot a video for another single and that is upsetting

-Liar should have been on the album

-The language She speaks in Man on the mood is the only record of Britney's imaginary langage found on the surface of this planet

-Slumber party didn't need Tinashee

-Make me is the best song on the album

-You're cute

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Alio said:

Facts :

-Her dancers did a video for Love me down and she didnt and that is very fustrating 

-She shot scenes for the Prerogative perfume ad but didn't shoot a video for another single and that is upsetting

-The language She speaks in Man on the mood is the only record of Britney's imaginary langage found on the surface of this planet

-You're cute

The way you spilt :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1

Best songs on the album are (in no particular order):

Make Me

Do You Wanna Come Over

Invitation

Slumber Party 

Just Luv Me

Love Me Down 
Better

Change Your Mind

All of the above would have been good single choices.

The album could have done without What You Need, Hard To Forget Ya, Coupre Electrique, and If I’m Dancing, tbh. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alio said:

Facts :

-You're cute

Liar should or shouldn't have been on the album?

If that was a typo...I agree with all of this 100%. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Remember the 'Glory' vinyl unwrapping video I uploaded recently? Well in it, I obviously took the packaging off and low-key scratched the cover. Jon Asher, the co-writer of "Mood Ring," who gave me it, saw that and surprised me with another Glory vinyl :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Maybe he really wants something else as some users pointed out that time :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1
  1. Man on the Moon
  2. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  3. Better
  4. If I'm Dancing
  5. Liar
  6. Mood Ring
  7. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  8. Coupure Électrique
  9. Make Me...
  10. Swimming in the Stars
  11. Invitation
  12. Love Me Down
  13. Slumber Party
  14. Private Show
  15. Just Like Me
  16. Matches
  17. What You Need
  18. Clumsy
  19. Hard to Forget Ya
  20. Just Luv Me

tbh all the songs from my Top 7 deserved to be singles :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

My faves would be

- do you want to come over? 
- Man on the moon
- hard to forget ya

Unpopular option: but slumber party especially should’ve never been a single. especially with a tinashe feature!! 2nd single should’ve been come over, man on the moon or just love me... wanna debate about it! Let dance! 

tumblr_nxm4ihktHb1ukxh6uo1_400.gif

Another great video Jordan! You're a natural!

That is SO sweet of Jon to give you another copy!

Glory is in my Holy trinity :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Blackout, ITZ & Glory her best albums!

Yesss Jordan, What You Need is SO underrated - I love it!

My absolute favourite tracks on the album are Better & Just Luv Me! The way they were not made singles hurts:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Controversial: If I'm Dancing is overrated and I probably like it the least.

• Like 1