Would you guys have stanned Britney if she would have done Sheryl Crow's style of music ?

Midnight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

rob lowe vote GIF by Comedy Central

Shes so nice I said it twice 🤣😆🤣

The Breakfast Club Weed GIF

Id love for Britney to have a song like Foolish Games, I think she could sing with her natural voice. 

On 1/22/2021 at 3:56 PM, Bundy said:

Id love for Britney to have a song like Foolish Games, I think she could sing with her natural voice. 

Yup! I can definitely hear her singing Who Will Save Your Soul. She has lived those lyrics. 

I’d call it COVERGirL, this album would kinda be like a greatest hits but it’s covers of other artists songs and a few unknowns of hers. Film the recordings, maybe a little interview or commentary of why Britney loves that song and artist. Throw in some old tracks she always wanted to complete or release.  Kinda like a digital scrapbook album between eras til she wants to unhiatus a la My Prerogative 

1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Yup! I can definitely hear her singing Who Will Save Your Soul. She has lived those lyrics. 

I’d call it COVERGirL, this album would kinda be like a greatest hits but it’s covers of other artists songs and a few unknowns of hers. Film the recordings, maybe a little interview or commentary of why Britney loves that song and artist. Throw in some old tracks she always wanted to complete or release.  Kinda like a digital scrapbook album between eras til she wants to unhiatus a la My Prerogative 

That would be really amazing. Britney is talented, I wish she could be free and happy, and If she was still interested in music, she could find her passion again and finally be the artist she wanted to be. Shes already iconic and successful, she should be allowed to do whatever the type of music she feels like to 

Id love for her to cover this song too tho lol 

18 hours ago, Bundy said:

That would be really amazing. Britney is talented, I wish she could be free and happy, and If she was still interested in music, she could find her passion again and finally be the artist she wanted to be. Shes already iconic and successful, she should be allowed to do whatever the type of music she feels like to 

Id love for her to cover this song too tho lol 

That would be so perfect!

I could see Melissa and Britney really rocking out and having fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDpJRI7CocU

Archived