Femme Fatale: She looks so good here

• Exhale+
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She was VERY beautiful during the FF era, its only cause of her heavy meds that it looked like she didnt.

She should've left her face like this, she looked close to Primeney when it comes to her face

Also bad makeup did not help. Her makeup was atrocious for US leg.

They got it right for european leg of the tour aka Criminal mv era.

• Like 4

FF was not flawless by any means but I really enjoyed that era. The album was fun, we had a decent amount of promo, four singles, a lot of hits, good videos, and the tour was really fun. And before people start picking it apart, I went to it live and had a blast. We all know Britney herself wasn't always on point during this era but that's nothing new for 2007 to 2015 (and you could even argue up to today).

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She was VERY beautiful during the FF era, its only cause of her heavy meds that it looked like she didnt.

She should've left her face like this, she looked close to Primeney when it comes to her face

Britney was also a few pounds too heavy. Because of that she had her baby face again

17 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Femme Fatale Tourney is very underrated here.  Y'all only complain because she kept the same outfits throughout the tour. 

4uo0me.gif

No, we complain because Britney seemed off and out of place, the awful choreography, and somehow she forgot how to be s.e.x.y :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:. And now knowing and learning more about the c-ship it all makes sense and it should be even more hated and underrated tbh

• Like 2