No more Free Britney on IG?

Dussiniers

Hi B-Army,

Do you know what happened with some accounts about Free Britney on IG like @freebritneyla ?

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: a new rally is coming on febraury 11 and also the FX documentary is in the corner but there's no pages supporting Britney at this time. 

#FreeBritney :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Ps: All info will be well received. 

*I guess this is my first post. Please be kind otherwise this thread will be closed :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Y'all are going to disagree with me but:

kim kardashian GIF

You just love to see it. 

People are going to come for me but after these stunt queens showed their entire ***** on NYE I have had enough with these "activists." And before y'all come for me I'm including EVERYONE involved.

Now now. Yea I think the NYE thing was no bueno, but I don't think it's good that these accounts are getting disabled. Not good at all. 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Now now. Yea I think the NYE thing was no bueno, but I don't think it's good that these accounts are getting disabled. Not good at all. 

8c05aaf0dedfaf660a99da258bc3e077.gif

lol jk but to be honest I disagree with you about the accounts. The movement is greater than anyone person. Yes, there has to be leadership but I guess I am foolishly hoping that people like BJ and Lisa rise to the top and those who were worried about followers or "exclusives" fall to the pits of irrelevancy.

I just don't have time for more people using Britney or her plight for personal gain.

Sorry not sorry. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Archived