What did you cook today?

• Super Mods

I made butternut squash soup! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Well, it had butternut, acorn, and Delicata squash in it, as well as carrots, apple, onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and some chicken stock.

It was delicious! Chef SlayOut here to serve :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I made butternut squash soup! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Well, it had butternut, acorn, and Delicata squash in it, as well as carrots, apple, onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and some chicken stock.

It was delicious! Chef SlayOut here to serve :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Omg stealing this recipe

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Omg stealing this recipe

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

https://everydaywithmadirae.com/butternut-delicata-squash-soup/

I followed this recipe, but used 2 apples rather than 3, and shredded two small whole carrots. Also used 1 acorn squash, which resulted in me needing more chicken stock (maybe close to 6 cups).

I also used fresh garlic and ginger, rather than powdered! And while I measured the spices according to this recipe, I adjusted it to taste (I added more cinnamon and ginger) toward the end.

Anyway, really good for a cold rainy day! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

https://everydaywithmadirae.com/butternut-delicata-squash-soup/

I followed this recipe, but used 2 apples rather than 3, and shredded two small whole carrots. Also used 1 acorn squash, which resulted in me needing more chicken stock (maybe close to 6 cups).

I also used fresh garlic and ginger, rather than powdered! And while I measured the spices according to this recipe, I adjusted it to taste (I added more cinnamon and ginger) toward the end.

Anyway, really good for a cold rainy day! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Thank you soo much. I’m actually really excited to make this!!! Life in lockdown has gotten to that point where I look forward to cooking

:eyes_britney_laugh:

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe I should make a video 💡 

Yes!! Get that HelloFresh collab

:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block