What did you cook today?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made a broccoli and sweet potato casserole with homemade cashew ranch and tofu ‘cheese’ It wasn’t half bad!      What did you habibis cook today? ❤️

I cooked garbanzo beans with chorizo that I ate with leftover picadillo my mom made yesterday. I enjoyed it very much. 

I had shrimp ceviche tostadas   

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I tested positive for COVID this Monday (I'm super fine, though - barely any symptoms), so I try not to spend too much time in the kitchen. I fetch some cereal or refried beans and then dip. :explainlol_stare_spin: Can't wait to get back in the kitchen, though. I'm planning on making a Japanese-style noodle soup with mushrooms and other goodies. :matches:

• Haha 1

HABIBI :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

lol sorry I just had to. What's your background? I'm Persian.

Today for lunch I had pea pasta with marinara sauce with organic 100% grassfed/finished lean meat. 

For Dinner I had chicken breast with lentils that were mixed in with organic wild rice.

I don't eat Breakfast because ... I don't want to BREAK my FAST ... get it? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I just heated up some leftover fried chicken and ate some celery sticks and a spinach salad. I wish I had a partner who'd cook for me though, I love homemade meals and I'd appreciate them! I'll help out but I don't really like spending my time making a complicated dish. I'll let the ladies do that, or my future spouse, thanking God and them for being great cooks! 😊😋

Does microwaveable food count as cooking? Because I don't usually cook anything from scratch unless it's spaghetti, but that's super easy to make since all you do is boil it and then pour pasta sauce on it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2