Have you heard Zayn's new song "Sweat?"

• Leader

Zayn's new album Nobody Is Listening is so darn good :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

It's a shame that it's not getting the reach it should. It doesn't appear it'll crack the top 20 on the Billboard 200 chart in its first week, nor will sell over 20K in sales. Final results will be available later this week.

Regardless of chart performance, the album is full of vibez. 

My favorite song is "Sweat." It's one of his best songs ever, and that's a big deal. I am familiar with all of his solo material. 

Check it out if you haven't. Thoughts on Zayn's new album? Do you like "Sweat?" Drop me a line in the comments!

sweat.jpg.2e64078e941e2fd7f60191597d995bc0.jpg

Related:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Zayn's new album Nobody Is Listening is so darn good :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

It's a shame that it's not getting the reach it should. It doesn't appear it'll crack the top 20 on the Billboard 200 chart in its first week, nor will sell over 20K in sales. Final results will be available later this week.

Regardless of chart performance, the album is full of vibez. 

My favorite song is "Sweat." It's one of his best songs ever, and that's a big deal. I am familiar with all of his solo material. 

Check it out if you haven't. Thoughts on Zayn's new album? Do you like "Sweat?" Drop me a line in the comments!

sweat.jpg.2e64078e941e2fd7f60191597d995bc0.jpg

Related:

When listening to the album for the 1st time, "Sweat" became my favorite off the album! It's so strong, so intense, and his vocals are really impressive!!

Overall the album is pretty good, I say pretty because it is not what I expected. Though, I appreciate more the whole album afterwards... I only needed time !

This album will remain underrated for sure, but is really worth listening to!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block