Sabrina Carpenter's new song "Skin" addresses drama with Olivia Rodrigo

16 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Such a SET UP and it’s working. Olivia and Sabrina are probably texting each other right now 

Yup and everyone is eating it up because it’s a free and easy article to write. Buzzfeed is probably foaming at the mouth already :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: can already see it “Olive Rodrick responds to Sabine with a fiery lead up to her record smashing debut” :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: and all these grown *** men and women waiting on the sidelines waiting for the drama like :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: ...:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My love for Billie faded in late 2019 but I’m rooting for her to come and snatch this little girls wig for the ego and audacity :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Why did u stop stanning Pepe? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yup,yup,yup. I'm fed up of this Taylor mafia. Her fans really werent lying when they say she is the industry :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Idk if there is a platform for eng/spanish collabs to become big hits these days, but whom said Billie queen cant pave the way for the pop gurls :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

hopefully this Rosalia song does the trick :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I hope too. I hope it isnt the lead single for her new era tho :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why did u stop stanning Pepe? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yup,yup,yup. I'm fed up of this Taylor mafia. Her fans really werent lying when they say she is the industry :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Idk if there is a platform for eng/spanish collabs to become big hits these days, but whom said Billie queen cant pave the way for the pop gurls :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I hope too. I hope it isnt the lead single for her new era tho :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Cause my boyfriend overplayed her :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: also Exhale cemented my disdain because of the overexposure :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: if I wasn’t Dua I’d hate her as well just like this place killed Ariana, Taylor, Gaga and so many others :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause my boyfriend overplayed her :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

screechang not yr boyfriend- :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

also Exhale cemented my disdain because of the overexposure :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: if I wasn’t Dua I’d hate her as well just like this place killed Ariana, Taylor, Gaga and so many others :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yeah lol, once a star comes out this place milks them dry to the core like how everytime Taylor drops an album :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block