Sabrina Carpenter's new song "Skin" addresses drama with Olivia Rodrigo

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Same :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I love Dua right now because she is the epitome of a pop star. Good music videos, hot magazine shoots, an era full of performances and surprises. Why is every new pop star so lazy. And not everyone has to sing about their personal lives now. There is so much depressing music out there right now... I miss fun pop songs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The only reason you're right is because " :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: " will truly go down as one of the most iconic performances of all time. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's a decent song. 

Joshua must feel like he's "the man" right now because there's two girls seemingly feuding over him. 

I don't think Sabrina should have addressed Olivia's song. Olivia mentioned her once as being the girl he left her to be with and Sabrina makes a whole song about how Olivia aint sht and she cant get under her skin and she's pressed because Joshua is now clapping her cheeks. Idk doesn't sit well with me. I know their age difference isnt by much but a 21 year old woman attacking a 17 year old girl, and in this matter seems cheap. Also, Sabrina sings she's going to tell her side of the story but doesn't reveal anything.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Sabrina the first time she saw Joshua:

218ab09b0456e93080946b4c5528ed3b59ed107e

6720438adb98865ea1ee404837fde518bb228a1f

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block