Jamie watching Britney perform Womanizer on FFT

KrisJ

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

2:30 2:31 red hat with white t-shirt. It's only a few seconds. He looks so absorbed

Ok. I can see Jamie, but not his facial expression. It´s too far away. But what people here might want to see in Jamie's facial expression reminds me of what Courtney Love said. We should imagine that the man who ******** us as a child we have to be in underwear every night in front of him and singing about s e x .

3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I mean I'm not a fan of his but this is kinda dumb. He's an old country man watching his daughter, any older dad would watch his kid in concert like that lol. It's not like his salivating or counting money at the show. Did you want him doing the choreography along with her from the sidelines?

you made me laugh just thinking he could be standing next to the stage during concerts counting the bills :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Can you imagine ?! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

There was once a movie I saw about *** trafficking... Man, I forgot the name but it was on Lifetime w Mira Sorvino and Donald Sutherland. Anyway, in 1 scene a teen girl is behind a glass, looking drugged, dancing as the man sits and watches and bids & competes w like 3 other men to buy a night with her. 

Chilling scene and that's exactly what that short clip reminded me off. 

Archived