Do you want Britney to be opinionated?

sutramaya

We can see that Gaga is so into politic, and some other singers like Taylor was so vocal when it comes to streaming royalty. I know she has no channel on social media to do so (#FREEBRITNEY), but if let say she is free to use her social media and free to talk during a talk show or magazine interview, would like to see her vocally express herself? Because sometimes I do want her to be vocal. But sometimes, being loud will invite more criticism especially from haters.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I've always liked that she's one of those artists that doesn't really have a crazy opinion about everything, i.e. politics, religion, etc. She's just a fun girl who makes music, goes on tour, and such. Not every artist has to dabble in that field, although I respect Gaga for doing so quite often.

But it wouldn't hurt for her to be more open about it.

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I feel like more celebrities should just do what they do and stay out of the politics :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

actually i agree with this. i miss those days when celebrities were focusing on releasing good music and MV. not talking about things are not related to music and their career.

Britney is about being funny, enjoying life, and not about listening about her dead-bead drunk dad or whatever sob story other artists try to putt it.

Abusive relationssships like Pink...

I love Britney uses stuff to defend her self like "Why can other do the things I cant?"

i just read that after the Las Vegas Marriage, she defended herself with "We landed on Mars that day but all people talk about is me"

Celebs are citizens too, so they have every right to express themselves when it comes to that kinda stuff just like we all do. They shouldn’t have to censor themselves just cuz their a public figure.

As for Britney, I honestly don’t think she’s the type but if she wanted to, then she should. But I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t worry about how people would react, I just don’t like seeing her get trashed.

as legendary Ricky Gervais rightly said 

"You know nothing about the real world, you have no right to lecture the public about anything..most of you didn't finish school,  so if you win, come up accept your award, thank your gods and your agents. And **** off!"

Tbh its true.. when Beyonce made lemonade I literally rolled my eyes in embarrassment,  who is she to speak on behalf of a group of people in order to promote her album..absolutely shameless..  she used race for marketing..plain and simple..im sorry but she's just a singer, I think its wrong to jump on 'trends' to sell albums..like when ed sheeran had a Xmas song 'perfect it went number 1.. so Beyonce team rang eds team and asked to feature lol SO EMBARRASSING! ..can you please just let Ed have his personal number 1 without you trying to steal some of his spotlight..

Gaga has always had to be some way political/controversial to be relevant  "this is for God and the gays" ..fashion.  meat dresses..thats why I low key dont like her anymore..

When artist's get all passionate singing the national anthem..im just like ****..this is embarrassing..

I believe in free speech obviously, if britney wanted to talk about her hate for trump or her hate for her cship I would love it..britney never needed politics to make headlines 

These days its like singer's run out of ideas so they end up with awful gimmicks because they are not original 

Billy eilish 'right we'll give her green hair, yes that should do it, and we'll make her really depressed that will make the kids who buy her music thinks she's cool, then at the height of their 15 minutes of fame we'll put something political on their Instagram' .. wins grammy in like 6 months ..thats why most people agree ..music has turned to ****!

On 1/21/2021 at 7:44 AM, sutramaya said:

We can see that Gaga is so into politic, and some other singers like Taylor was so vocal when it comes to streaming royalty. I know she has no channel on social media to do so (#FREEBRITNEY), but if let say she is free to use her social media and free to talk during a talk show or magazine interview, would like to see her vocally express herself? Because sometimes I do want her to be vocal. But sometimes, being loud will invite more criticism especially from haters.

What do you guys think?

They are all just media ***** and opportunists.

Archived