Moment where britney went off with the choreo post 2007?

Goten21

Lmfao the blatant hate in this thread. I was literally looking for Britney's fans to share dance breaks that aren't that celebrated but had good moments.

I'm all for just saying it like it is but you guys are being debbie downers / c*nts

Speaking of ****, the house of blues gig was hella good all things considered

BOMT 0:55, Slave 1:46, BOM 3:36, Do Somethin' 6:00, Toxic 9:30

While she isn't hitting it like primeney, she's definitely hitting the beats properly. She looks fluid, has rly good stage presence and looks like she's having a blast tbh. Do Somethin' was just like the MV! And the Toxic bridge is fkn epic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Lmfao the blatant hate in this thread. I was literally looking for Britney's fans to share dance breaks that aren't that celebrated but had good moments.

I'm all for just saying it like it is but you guys are being debbie downers / c*nts

Speaking of ****, the house of blues gig was hella good all things considered

BOMT 0:55, Slave 1:46, BOM 3:36, Do Somethin' 6:00, Toxic 9:30

While she isn't hitting it like primeney, she's definitely hitting the beats properly. She looks fluid, has rly good stage presence and looks like she's having a blast tbh. Do Somethin' was just like the MV! And the Toxic bridge is fkn epic

They are just being pressed over her best tour

8 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Does anyone have the original fancam from 4:43? I’ve been trying to find that for ages now like she killed it so hard there

3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

That's exactly the break I'm talking about here but the one from 4:43 is so mother fkn on-point god I wish I could find it

:wink_britney_everytime_white::riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

34 minutes ago, Oxic said:

And I think we can all agree that WB is the hardest/best choreo post-2007 she has done. WB was the really "comeback" tbh 

WB is definitely the hardest. It's one of those "fierce" choreos where it looks really hard if a professional dancer does it because... it is, lol. Always really liked that she did the whole routine as the POM opening and definitely a highlight of post-2007. I think Circus is better (looks better and also seems more suited for Britney) but unfortunately she's never performed it live fully unlike WB.

1 hour ago, Body Ache. said:

THIS!!! esp 2:15 and on, she was on fire here

3:00 when she gets back on the pole she goes fkn awf

46 minutes ago, Oxic said:

The break from Oops (the chorus) is actually really good imo, but it is not appreciated enough 3:23. 2009ney could never 

Yees I agree. The part where she's dancing with someone are obviously really well-rehearsed and they all look great.

I also really like 2:00, it's actually a cute choreo. The thing that made a lot of POMney's choreo look worse than it had to is because she jumps so much. Notice like almost every 4th or 8th count she does a little jump. It really takes away the power

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:wink_britney_everytime_white::riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

BRUH thank you so much. Saving this! <3

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

They are just being pressed over her best tour

Literally. It's kind of weird because the way she moves etc is so much better than in other stuff so if they didn't like it then... They really don't have that much to like from her in the last decade lol. Which is too bad, she's had her fair share of serves

10 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Off topic but I was watching piece of me tour and she slays every breath on me and touch of my hand performance even without the flip! Easily one of her best post 2007, honestly on tour she delivered those numbers more smoothly than the billboard performance. 

That's precisely what the topic is about haha and I agree with you

Archived