First look at the Britney Spears "Swimming In The Stars" vinyl

23 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

They’re planning on releasing both B In The Mix albums. Word on the street is they’re also in discussions with RCA to make a potential third B In the Mix a vinyl exclusive. 

I hope we won't get B in the mix Vol 3 this year tbh, I'm done with new remixes of old hits or re-re-re releases of Glory tbh :howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat:

There's hope here for NEWLY RECORDED music from Britney by the end of this year or early 2022  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I hope we won't get B in the mix Vol 3 this year tbh, I'm done with new remixes of old hits or re-re-re releases of Glory tbh :howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat::howdareyou_meme_cat:

There's hope here for NEWLY RECORDED music from Britney by the end of this year or early 2022  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Keep dreaming sis. at least we made justice for Glory. It’s something :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1