September 9, 2002. Interesting throwback... things really change.

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since I was a kid, I remember seeing her on the interviews and such, and I never liked her.

Maybe part of it was jealousy 'cause she got to be Britney's sister, but besides that, I never liked her attitude. I didn't find it cute either, 'cause I'm younger than her so I didn't fall for the "aaaaw she's a little girl" bs.   d9qfgo6-528d29f7-3a0c-4d21-958f-b98d5a3a Like that Oprah interview

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: that's why I never bothered to watch her Zoey 101 show, just by looking at the promo ads / teasers, I was like :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: or the reason why Chillin With Lou is my least favorite BJ song. But over the years I just learned to ignore her, until she finally got me with that baby bottle pop challenge :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

since I was a kid, I remember seeing her on the interviews and such, and I never liked her.

Maybe part of it was jealousy 'cause she got to be Britney's sister, but besides that, I never liked her attitude. I didn't find it cute either, 'cause I'm younger than her so I didn't fall for the "aaaaw she's a little girl" bs.   d9qfgo6-528d29f7-3a0c-4d21-958f-b98d5a3a Like that Oprah interview

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: that's why I never bothered to watch her Zoey 101 show, just by looking at the promo ads / teasers, I was like :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: or the reason why Chillin With Lou is my least favorite BJ song. But over the years I just learned to ignore her, until she finally got me with that baby bottle pop challenge :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And the 'Little Me' drama... she has always been a frustrated wannabe.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reaction GIF by E!

7 hours ago, Cassy said:

Ok but I started playing with makeup at 10 and I also got my first set of highlights at 10

I really don't see the problem with this

It was not the usual for a 10 y/o to wear that amount of makeup but the shoking thing was the hair for me.

When we usually start to experiment with out hair, we start with some highlights. Her hair was all bleached with roots at the age 10. 

15 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It was not the usual for a 10 y/o to wear that amount of makeup but the shoking thing was the hair for me.

When we usually start to experiment with out hair, we start with some highlights. Her hair was all bleached with roots at the age 10. 

I still don't see the issue. Hair grows. I also have friends with daughters who are 7 and she's allowed them to dye their hair pink/purple

Its just hair :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Super Mods

Wow this was before my 9th bday!

Its crazy how things would end up like after this pic.

That her own father took over her life and money and everything she worked hard for while JL just leeched off of it.

She wouldnt have even been on All That or Zoey 101 if it werent for Britney

Its a shame how her family has treated her since

Archived