Madonna releases Madame X Tour trailer

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 12:30 AM, Xfactor Sam said:

I attended the show in Vegas. First time seeing her live. Its a fun show. Very different for Madonna standards and definitely not her best. The minimalistic production was ... a choice. But Im proud to say I was able to go to a Madonna concert in my life. Bucket list goal right there. And she should just release this on youtube to make up for the phone ban which was such a diva move from her. Or at least release it on Netflix since I have that lol.

Banning phones to avoid people from illegally recording her art to later on share it illegally on youtube is a diva moment? I see it more like an art and work protection move.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/14/2021 at 3:29 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

I might watch it if they skip the part where we have to wait two hours for her to come out on stage. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

LOOL but seriously in regards to her tours her lateness is really her biggest  flaw and it seems to get worse the older she get's. Kinda like how Marilyn  Monroe was increasingly late for her scenes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Sticky & Sweet Tour was the last great Madonna tour... And even then I was shocked at her face in 2008 not getting how she went from Confessions era face to THAT (Body = bangin' (I mean, look up "Vogue 4 Minutes remix" but not matching the face). Fillers are gross imo.

But by 2009, sticky and sweet tour her weight and body was back. 

I think people forgot in 2008, her Marriage came apart, almost after 8 years, her personal life was a mess, but like she said work kept her distracted and her divorce was actually not messy and was really fast. 

Listen to some of the songs on Hard Candy, she admitted in 2009, that autobiographical writing was indeed her admitting in Tracks like Miles Away, incredible and Voices, her marriage was ending. 

Both are to blame. 

Rolling stone said Guy's to blame for not knowing who he married,  He married Madonna,  someone that isn't housewife or privacy material .

J. Randy Taraborrelli said in his updated book on her, Guy had a hard time being himself with the boys in fear of the press making him look bad and it going back to her. 

Madonna is at fault as well, cos she's too independent to be a partner in a relationship,  she wants to work, and For guy,  he felt like he couldn't do anything to take care of his family.

Psychologists and Relationship experts have come out and said, if you're known for saying I don't need a man or being truly independent,  bad news,  get used to a life alone,  cos men want to provide and help out as well. 

Even the TV show Reba touched that, Brock basically cheated cos Reba had everything under control,  to where Barbara Jean was in Brock's eyes helpless and needed someone to help. 

Being strongly independent has consequences that nobody truly openly talks about. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block