Madonna releases Madame X Tour trailer

2 minutes ago, Harlow said:

You got very lucky !!! I hope you enjoyed the show. I cannot wait to see the DVD version. I hope she will not edit it too much.

Her most recent Instagram post revealed she's still editing for the 300th time. 

She does like adding multiple shots like 50 in one half of a second.

Some fans said it's caused a headache, like why can't she use just one camera and one venue and that's it..

Rebel heart used 8 HD cameras I believe in Sydney..

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Her most recent Instagram post revealed she's still editing for the 300th time. 

She does like adding multiple shots like 50 in one half of a second.

Some fans said it's caused a headache, like why can't she use just one camera and one venue and that's it..

Rebel heart used 8 HD cameras I believe in Sydney..

Girl don't get me started on the Madonna concerts on film, since her Windows Movie Maker Project with the MDNA Tour and her Video Game project with Rebel Heart Tour, I don't know what to expect on this one.

I truly, truly hope she doesn't put all those stupid effects on each single frame, which make it look like a cartoon and strips the performances from their raw essence... Also, she should not overuse slow motion. Like, make it look like an actual LIVE set!!
And pleeeeeease, make a NICE cover for once. The still they've used for all her live CDs/DVDs/BluRays have been awful.

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I truly, truly hope she doesn't put all those stupid effects on each single frame, which make it look like a cartoon and strips the performances from their raw essence... Also, she should not overuse slow motion. Like, make it look like an actual LIVE set!!
And pleeeeeease, make a NICE cover for once. The still they've used for all her live CDs/DVDs/BluRays have been awful.

I don't know, the rebel heart tour photo was cool. 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Someone said it was like going to her arena/stadium shows but in small theatres and they said for the album, it made sense to be in this venue. 

It was an intimate album, and it was made for a small intimate theater, not a stadium like her other albums are!.

Even Martin Solveig said when she is making the Music, she is already envisioning the stage and the live tour. 

So she's already double focused on both the recorded side and the visual side, a lot of artists can only focus on one thing, but cant focus on other things at the same time..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block