Madonna releases Madame X Tour trailer

I attended the show in Vegas. First time seeing her live. Its a fun show. Very different for Madonna standards and definitely not her best. The minimalistic production was ... a choice. But Im proud to say I was able to go to a Madonna concert in my life. Bucket list goal right there. And she should just release this on youtube to make up for the phone ban which was such a diva move from her. Or at least release it on Netflix since I have that lol.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what the **** is happen to her face? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yeah I noticed that too.... 

It seems like 2020 was the year she finally embraced the fillers and the pump. 

And honestly do you blame her? With all the pressure we put on celebrities (especially female celebs) to be eternally youthful, I'm quite surprised it took her this long to begin with. I'm just PRAYING that Jlo doesn't take inspiration... :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Yay!  I loved this tour and cannot wait.  Medonsters will disagree but...  Madame X Tour >> Rebel Heart Tour. 

I felt the MDNA tour was a lot like the Rebel Heart tour. So it felt a bit lacklustre and rehashed. Hard Candy tour was amazing! I skipped Madame X cause it looked weird. Wasn’t it like a play? In any case, biting my tongue now. Wish I kinda went but prices were also ridiculous too so I don’t know. I’m front row baby, nothing less. 

• Like 1

I would love to see her live, and almost booked tickets for the original Madame X tour when she came to Philly but I think it was during a weeknight, the tickets were outrageously expensive, it was pretty much official that she didn't plan on starting anywhere near on time, and the cell phone ban was stupid. Your fans are shelling out a good chunk of their hard earned money to come enjoy your performance, are probably going to be exhausted at work the next day because you know you're probably not starting until close to midnight, and you're really gonna give them a big middle finger and make them wait around even longer after the show to get their phones because.....? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

It just left a bad taste in my mouth. Even Mariah wouldn't act like that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I felt the MDNA tour was a lot like the Rebel Heart tour. So it felt a bit lacklustre and rehashed. Hard Candy tour was amazing! I skipped Madame X cause it looked weird. Wasn’t it like a play? In any case, biting my tongue now. Wish I kinda went but prices were also ridiculous too so I don’t know. I’m front row baby, nothing less. 

I thought RH tour was a little too “trying to hard”.  Like she invited celeb guests, had loads of dancers, and flashy remixes.  The lights were burning bright and the pyro was flashy too.  It took away from the presence that is Madonna.  Madame X was actually really well produced and put together, it was a concept.  Very theatrical, I wouldn’t say it was a full force “play” but a concept displayed through performance.  To me it just looked better, and actually felt authentic to Madonna. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I would love to see her live, and almost booked tickets for the original Madame X tour when she came to Philly but I think it was during a weeknight, the tickets were outrageously expensive, it was pretty much official that she didn't plan on starting anywhere near on time, and the cell phone ban was stupid. Your fans are shelling out a good chunk of their hard earned money to come enjoy your performance, are probably going to be exhausted at work the next day because you know you're probably not starting until close to midnight, and you're really gonna give them a big middle finger and make them wait around even longer after the show to get their phones because.....? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

It just left a bad taste in my mouth. Even Mariah wouldn't act like that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She’s notorious for this. I saw her in 2012 and experienced the same thing. Phones were allowed but there was no connection at all due to the crowd. Thank god I had fun friends around to kill time with. 

I'm always excited to watch a Madonna show, but lately her releases have been nothing but a bunch of excessively over-edited clips with filters and visual effects on top of that, including a lot of slow motion and other shenanigans. It all ends up looking cheap and unreal. Also, the DVD/BluRay covers for these shows have been terrible.

And what is that backstage clip she shared? Can't no one tell her she's being tacky and ridiculous? I honestly can't imagine an old school fan enjoying her behaviour from these past years. If any of you is one, please tell me how you feel. It's an honest question. She's aging awfully as a woman and an artist, which is so sad because she's always been amazing and a trailblazer. But I guess we all need to know when or how to stop or change course in life.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block