Favorite non Vevo certified Brit video?

HeySister

Favorite non Vevo certified Britney video  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Britney is amongst a list of artists with the most Vevo certified music videos (a list currently dominated by Shakira). Understandable, because her videography is iconic. However she has 14 whole vids that haven't reached 100 million yet, some of which are her best so it baffles me. What is your favorite from this list?

Ps, I've excluded Outrageous + Overprotected Darkchild because they're not on her main channel, and Kill the lights because it's not an official single. I've also ordered the poll from most views to least with the exception of Do something at the bottom because it is blocked in the UK and i don't know how many views it has.

ADVERTISING

Skip

ADVERTISING

Skip

Skip

You better vote, bish! 

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Do Iconthin'

@MSTAR did us the pleasure of providing the last video footage we have of primeney in HD

Thank you for sharing! Hope people enjoyed it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

My edit of Do Somethin’ made it unblocked in ALL countries while the Official VEVO one is blocked/banned in many countries, a shame that many are just discovering

now this music video!! :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Archived