My Cat Requires Emergency Surgery : (

theannehedonia

So Hecate had to be admitted into Emergency Surgery this evening. She's only 5 years old and a healthy kitty, so of course I agreed to it. Unfortunately I'm only a student and this will cost me $2500-$3000. I am absolutely in shock and distraught at the possibility of losing my precious kitty. I honestly cannot afford this and the coming months will be difficult financially for me. So if you are able, please donate to my campaign, it will help me immensely and more importantly go towards the costs in saving Hecate's life. She's done so much for me regarding my mental health issues and I owe her so much. She's my baby. :'(

Please share this and if you donate, thank you from the bottom of Mine (And my other kitty Circe's) hearts.

https://ca.gofundme.com/f/j7a6rr-surgery

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm super sorry to hear about this :( 

Does your vet offer a payment plan? So you can pay for the bill in installments versus all at once? Please ask them if they do. 

I asked and they do not! D: I just got my student loans as it is the start of the semester, so I *technically* can cover the cost, but I'll be short rent/food/tuition money if I use it. It's an awful situation.

Archived