Doja Cat feels gaslit

Busybee

Her most recent tweets speak about how she doesn't want to create tik toks because she feels people are unintentionally gasliting her. Apparently people keep asking her if she is ok in her comments. I found it interesting because we all know what Britneys comments look like. Here are her tweets:

Some people think she is being too sensitive but I get her perspective. It sucks you can't be yourself with out someone coming by and killing that fun buzz by asking if you're ok. What do you guys think?gas-doja.jpg.5a7c6abee87fd43acea3de2d884f5eb5.jpg

While I agree, she is a public figure & is one of the hottest female artists/rappers going, she's still a human being underneath all of that.

It has to be frustrating having a naturally goofy and out-there personality in an industry where people are not used to that kind of personality unless your name is Cardi B, and whenever you're being your raw self, you get comments like "Are you okay/You good?". Of course, a lot of them are trolls, but I know it can still be bothersome.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

While I agree, she is a public figure & is one of the hottest female artists/rappers going, she's still a human being underneath all of that.

It has to be frustrating having a naturally goofy and out-there personality in an industry where people are not used to that kind of personality unless your name is Cardi B, and whenever you're being your raw self, you get comments like "Are you okay/You good?". Of course, a lot of them are trolls, but I know it can still be bothersome.

This is basically Britney's entire Instagram comment section. It's evil af imo.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Doja Cat talking about being gaslit when she is gaslighting us to thinking she never did racist and homophobic things in the past. That's RICH! 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I thought the guy came out and said he was lying about the whole thing. Did she do more? What am I missing?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block