Britney Spears: Sam and I are dropping an album together produced by Dr. Dre

59 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

At least music is sorta kinda on her mind??? :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

yeh thats what i feel as well. i so want a new Britney album.  i miss her music so much. i do wonder although this is obviously a joke, maybe this is a sign shes thinking of a new album?? all the comments below are saying 'we want a new album Britney'

can #freeBritney obsessed fans not quote this saying 'we shouldnt want a new Britney album unless shes free' please? I honestly cant be assed getting into that debate for the millionth time :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If this is a sign that She’s possibly thinking about new music then that’s good. We’re happy with you, Britney.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Given the fact that "the zone" laughed about it on their stories and kinda "owned it", i guess it's not her. Maybe had a nice pic with her bf..

• Like 1