Britney Spears seductively dancing to Chris Isaak's "Blue Spanish Sky" in black two-piece (new video)

• Leader

Britney Spears recently posted a video dancing to "Blue Spanish Sky" by Chris Isaak. She followed up with another dance sesh video, this time wearing a two-piece black ensemble. 

The video also includes her dancing to another one of Isaak's songs titled "Dance with the Devil." 

Thoughts on Britney's latest homeography, Exhale?

Related:

dance-isaak.jpg.0be5013697855baacf64e50d07c3ae35.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Sometimes I feel like she is just dancing against mirror and watching herself but somebody secretly recording her behind the mirror and then making these horrible edits and sending her instagram. Of course that's not the case in here. It can't be true. But I just wanted share how I felt.  The vibe is really strange and why they are sending recycling old pictures all the time. It almost like they are running out pictures and Britney not producing new ones for them.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney Spears recently posted a video dancing to "Blue Spanish Sky" by Chris Isaak. She followed up with another dance sesh video, this time wearing a two-piece black ensemble. 

The video also includes her dancing to another one of Isaak's songs titled "Dance with the Devil." 

Thoughts on Britney's latest homeography, Exhale?

Related:

dance-isaak.jpg.0be5013697855baacf64e50d07c3ae35.jpg

Gosh! Blue Spanish Sky is so so good! I liked this video! She serves some looks here and then! Also, Jordan, are you sure 'Dance with the Devil' is a song by Chris Isaak?

That made me feel things lol

She looks amazing. Honestly, y'all can make fun of her all you want.  But with studio lights and cameras, hair and makeup, and proper music video editing, and finalized choreography... currentney would SLAY HARD.  It just looks silly on Insta because it's recorded in potato quality on her phone at home where she doesn't feel the need to look glamourous, and I'm sure she doesn't intend to post many of these because it's just practicing and coming up with choreo. Though this one was a good one.

• Love 2
  • Like 3