Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem at the Biden-Harris Inauguration

Slayer

1 hour ago, Xfactor Sam said:

In my eyes Gaga is the only artist that has been able to achieve an iconic pop culture impact the way Britney did. 

Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani ad Fergie peaked around 2004 - 2006 then completely went of the radar. Too bad their impact was short-lived.

Rihanna and Katy were massive direct competitors to Gaga and at some point we’re bigger but... things happened, while Gaga remained strong though I don’t think she’s as big as  Taylor Swift in the eyes of the GP.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, bas che said:

Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani ad Fergie peaked around 2004 - 2006 then completely went of the radar. Too bad their impact was short-lived.

Rihanna and Katy were massive direct competitors to Gaga and at some point we’re bigger but... things happened, while Gaga remained strong though I don’t think she’s as big as  Taylor Swift in the eyes of the GP.

Its really a shame for Nelly, Fergie and Gwen. They were very unique.

And its sad to see Rihanna not trying anymore. I still see potential in her. And on the other hand you have Katy who keeps trying and trying with no success. Both cases tragic.

Taylor may have all the records and sales  but she is just plain vanilla with no spice.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Its really a shame for Nelly, Fergie and Gwen. They were very unique.

And its sad to see Rihanna not trying anymore. I still see potential in her. And on the other hand you have Katy who keeps trying and trying with no success. Both cases tragic.

Taylor may have all the records and sales  but she is just plain vanilla with no spice.

It’s a shame because I’m not that interested in artists who emerged between 2010-2020 maybe that’s just me.

Taylor tried to be edgy with reputation and had different themes for each era (albeit not as pronounced as Gaga) so I don’t see how she doesn’t serve “spice”? :D here recent work (not that I listened to it) is close to Lana Del Rey where she makes up fantasy places and sings about them. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block