Britney: "who else finds the sea more mysterious than space?"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Queen of calling us out because the pics "she" post looks the same :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

... PS ... I wonder where her designer clothes are at 🌸 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

With Cruella and her Chanel bags and coats made of the cats that Juno Chynn killed :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

This fanbase is so dumb as hell. Britney is trying to have a scientific discussion with us and the fans wouldn't even wanna have it. 

As for Britney's question. She needs to stop watching Spongebob Squarepants and should watch Dragon Ball Z with her kids to see how amazing the space really is. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Anyway.

I don't know If this deserves a thread, so im posting here

About the musical... Good news.

Maybe Lou ties with the production had some problems :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

Thank god, now Britney can have the chance to really make it how she wants it when she does gain control rather than compromising to the cranky geezers in her life :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Snapped.Space is sooo overrated like the sea is light years (pun not intended) more interesting than pitch black decorated with shiny stars. Think about it, only 5% of the sea is discovered. Imagine what lies in that 95%? Megalodons? mermaids? the limits are endless :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: 

Only 5%? :enigma_alien_blue: oh my

Archived