Will they ever do meet and greets again after covid?

BritneyWiki

I've never met Britney and worried I lost my chance forever after Domination was stopped. 

Now after this pandemic, I'm worried that even if Britney gets her freedom and does another tour someday, meet and greets are no longer something that will be offered.

What do you think? It's a great way to make money, but comes at a risk.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about the concept of a Meet and greets for a minute and I hope people realize what a weird human experience it is.

Basically you have a star who doesn't give a damn about who you are as a person (not because you're not important but because dozens and dozens of people call music companies each day to tell them how much they love this artist or that artist and say "oh she was so important when I wanted to die, oh she helped me so much when I lost my father etc etc ..).

I mean, you show up then you say "oh I'mma start crying I loooove you so much" and the star, pretending she cares, is like "mmh ok, you sweet, thank you " :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: then they take a picture, it last 20 seconds, you leave, and you give 1000 bucks just so you can say you "met" the star...mmh ok:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Well I don't think those things are good for humanity honestly.

I saw her face to face once in my life, it was in the street, and look at my experience I screamed, I cried, she didn't stop and kept walking, that's all. I was young and now I feel I was ridiculous so...I'm sure humanity can do better :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Archived