Biden selects transgender woman Dr. Rachel Levine for assistant health secretary

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Isn't she the one who unnecessarily decided to put covid infected patients into nursing homes and ended up killing A LOT of elderly ppl?

But don't worry she took her own elderly mother out of the local nursing home before she could be exposed. Seems she's a great fit for the Biden admin. Yay progress :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

All the youtube videos about Rachel Levine have tons of dislikes and I got pretty worried about transphobia in the US (I thought we were the worst in Italy, I guess we're not alone). But then I read a couple of comments like yours and I started thinking that maybe not all of the hate comes from transphobia, maybe she didn't do great choices till now. If that's the case, this smells like a big publicity stunt :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: can someone else in the US please confirm? This could be a bad move from Biden.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I hope you're joking... hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including tons of kids have died under him thanks to Obama's drone strikes while he creepily smiled as they were happening and never denounced while being VP. And he supports segregation, so him along with Kamala who both have destroyed so many innocent black and POC's lives. The war on our people is only going to get worse under them.  America can't seem to elect any good people on all sides it seems.  And it's unfortunate they have the biggest influence in this world.

so now ppl are so called waking up? in the thread i was everyone sold theirselves to Joe lately

whoa chameleons

20 hours ago, bas che said:

I’m all for inclusivity and diversity but for some reason this feels like a publicity stunt. 

It is, kind of, I would also say that it's like a political statement, but that's not necessarily a bad thing at this point of history. I feel like minorities who have always been discriminated need to be spotlighted first in order to be normalised in the future. It's a slow process, but we need to get through it before being able to say that you don't need to specify a person's gender identity when they are outsitde of "the norm".

• Like 4
On 1/19/2021 at 4:50 PM, jennyj said:

I hope you're joking... hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including tons of kids have died under him thanks to Obama's drone strikes while he creepily smiled as they were happening and never denounced while being VP. And he supports segregation, so him along with Kamala who both have destroyed so many innocent black and POC's lives. The war on our people is only going to get worse under them.  America can't seem to elect any good people on all sides it seems.  And it's unfortunate they have the biggest influence in this world.

Everyone seems to actively ignore these facts. Both Trump and Biden are terrible choices for office. Both have evil's that go beyond what everyone thinks.

Biden literally signed bills back in the 80's that put black people in jail for small **** offences. And those laws are still into affect today. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

America is truly screwed. Good luck you guys. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, jordeezy said:

She raised a lot of controversy regarding allowing COVID patients to be allowed to be discharged from hospital to rest home allegedly 

Thats quite normal though. In most European countries, they would send patients with mild symptoms to home rest so they dont take up space from chronic patients.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block