Olivia Rodrigo's new song "Drivers License" hits #1 on Billboard and breaks Spotify streaming record

I really like the song.  A bit overrated but its cool and congrats to her.  But such success after one song is a lot of pressure on the second one.  I'm more curious to see what an album of hers would sound like.  That'll be more telling of her longevity and success but she obviously has a fan base built in.  Time will tell.

• Love 1

Jesus some of you are hateful lol

It’s a great song that’s resonated around the world- it’s the sort of song that just strikes a cord with people. You don’t break massive records because of just tiktok or teenage drama.

Some of you sound like the same people who tore Britney’s early success down because they weren’t her exact demographic and therefore just dismissed it.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

so I went and tried to listen the so called Driver's License song, but couldn't finish it tbh :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: we been knew, I'm old, but I really don't like that particular kind of voice :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:  it irritates me. I still don't understand why people find that style appealing, it sounds like they had something in their tongue or in their throat, and have to make that weird sound. And it's not only that, but there's like a million girls that sound exactly like that (unless I've been listening to the same woman these past five or six years every time I enter an H&M store :ehidk_britney_um_eek: ), seriously, I don't know how people could tell them apart without having a video or cover picture.

But anyways, no hate :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I guess she's the new It girl or something from this generation, so props to her :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping: 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Some of you sound like the same people who tore Britney’s early success down because they weren’t her exact demographic and therefore just dismissed it.

What demographic? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You do realize if everyone from me to @OnlyBeyonce (a person under the age of 15 and a middle-aged person, :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) doesn't know who she is in the real world then whose listening to her music? Are the seniors jamming to this song? I'm not so sure. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Jesus some of you are hateful lol

It’s a great song that’s resonated around the world- it’s the sort of song that just strikes a cord with people. You don’t break massive records because of just tiktok or teenage drama.

the audacity to compare this basic chick to Britney in her prime

tumblr_n08u88ug3J1rr883co1_400.gif

you standards are lower than the waist of Britney's jeans in 2001

tumblr_n08u88ug3J1rr883co1_400.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block