Jump to content

JLo claps back at troll who claims she does botox: "I have never done Botox or any injectables or surgery!"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. The audacity to lie shamelessly. Are they not aware of the before - after photos available all over the internet. I've said this before, I am 100% pro surgeries, injections yada yada, its a perso

Not just that, just look at the first picture that popped up on a simple google search    I also need this magic JLO makeup which miraculously treats your nose (amongst other things!)  

What does she have to say about people accusing her she can't sing?  Now that's what I'd like to know but she won't ever address that, I assume, since you can't really fight the truth 

Posted Images

I think what bothers me the most here is that everyone would rather accuse her of having Botox or having work done rather than acknowledge the fact that she could look so good because
she lives a VERY healthy lifestyle and has access to the best treatments (facials) out there.


She has said numerous times that she doesn’t drink, she doesn’t smoke, she eats healthy and she excises regularly. I mean have you seen her body? She’s been a dancer for 30+ years and has NEVER been out of shape.


Again it’s sad that everyone would rather discredit her hard work at living a healthy lifestyle and would instead assume she takes the same shortcuts that most people would because they have no discipline or no other alternatives.

Have y’all seen Gwen Stefani? She’s another older celeb who lives a healthy lifestyle and looks incredible.

  • Love 5
  • Like 3
Link to post

She should just ignore them tbh.  I lover her, but it makes her look bad if she keeps lying while trying to appear superior. Just ignore them.  She obviously at the very minimum got a nose job.  But I don't think she did anything drastic. She looks more naturally beautiful like her old self when she does videos at home or interviews on shows like Jimmy Fallon, but when she does red carpets, music videos, etc. she often does some sort of face pulling procedure that pulls her skin back to appear tight where she can't open her eyes fully and makes her cheeks look pulled back, which gives her this serious/dead kind of look, whereas naturally she's bubbly and happy looking. Either way, who cares. Celebs will either deny or own it, it's none of our business lol.

jennifer-lopez-appeared-on-the-tonight-s jennifer-lopez.jpg?fit=2048,1638&ssl=1&wGettyImages-1287106769-1-e1606434196954. jennifer-lopez-home-clothes-rack-getty-sjennifer-lopez-claps-back-at-troll-accus

  • Like 2
Link to post

I mean she really does have great skin and it's mostly due to her great genes and taking care of herself but it is a stretch that she is naturally this way without a little help from the plastic doctor. She has a village to look out for her and famously travels with them so of course. This don't bother me, I still love her...ish. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post
7 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

The Anti-Aging Tricks Jennifer Lopez Uses for Flawless, Youthful-Looking  Skin | Health.comShe looks amazing and you can see her laugh lines and mini wrinkles. If she had Botox those wouldn't be there. Some people don't really use their forehead I know I don't really move mine. No eye brow lifting or forehead scrunching lol

Botox wont make all the wrinkles that you already have, disappear. If u only have thin lines, botox can make them seem smoother or less visible, but If they are already wrinkles, u'll need fillers like Madonna has to fill them. Also she used to move her forehead in the past, and quite a lot. 

I think Jlo has botox from time to time bc sometimes her face seems more frozen, but I dont think she overdoes it or does it all the time like Kim K, Christina or Mariah, etc. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX8i67HS7nRrWILivInSo

Jennifer+Lopez-lips.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQV3Spl-E8-RvPVNG5jK_

800px-TIFF_2019_jlo_(1_of_1)-2_(48696671

jennifer-lopez-2020-golden-globes.jpg

6 hours ago, Invitation said:

If anyone watched Hustlers, they could see her lines and wrinkles on her forehead whenever they did a close-up, even when there's heavy makeup.

I believe her.

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, Sia said:

I think what bothers me the most here is that everyone would rather accuse her of having Botox or having work done rather than acknowledge the fact that she could look so good because
she lives a VERY healthy lifestyle and has access to the best treatments (facials) out there.


She has said numerous times that she doesn’t drink, she doesn’t smoke, she eats healthy and she excises regularly. I mean have you seen her body? She’s been a dancer for 30+ years and has NEVER been out of shape.


Again it’s sad that everyone would rather discredit her hard work at living a healthy lifestyle and would instead assume she takes the same shortcuts that most people would because they have no discipline or no other alternatives.

Have y’all seen Gwen Stefani? She’s another older celeb who lives a healthy lifestyle and looks incredible.

Gwen Stefani seems to have botox and fillers as well. Jared Leto is someone that doesnt seem to have anything on his face, same goes to Avril Lavigne, Mandy Moore, Emilia Clarke and other celebs.

I posted pics of how Jlos forehead used to move in the past, and now its not the case. I also posted pics of when her face seems to be more frozen and different. Jlo also seemed to have had a nose job, and she still denies it.

The thing is, these people seem to have had some changes on their faces in the last few years, we arent saying everyone has botox/fillers, but Jlo seems to have from time to time, even if she doesnt do a lot and all the time like most of celebs do. thats why some people find hard to believe. Celebs lie all the time and Jlo seems to be a narcissist. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
16 hours ago, Bundy said:

Gwen Stefani seems to have botox and fillers as well. Jared Leto is someone that doesnt seem to have anything on his face, same goes to Avril Lavigne, Mandy Moore, Emilia Clarke and other celebs.

I posted pics of how Jlos forehead used to move in the past, and now its not the case. I also posted pics of when her face seems to be more frozen and different. Jlo also seemed to have had a nose job, and she still denies it.

The thing is, these people seem to have had some changes on their faces in the last few years, we arent saying everyone has botox/fillers, but Jlo seems to have from time to time, even if she doesnt do a lot and all the time like most of celebs do. thats why some people find hard to believe. Celebs lie all the time and Jlo seems to be a narcissist. 

Did you just watch her performing at the inauguration? She had wrinkles for days on her forehead.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
17 hours ago, Bundy said:

Botox wont make all the wrinkles that you already have, disappear. If u only have thin lines, botox can make them seem smoother or less visible, but If they are already wrinkles, u'll need fillers like Madonna has to fill them. Also she used to move her forehead in the past, and quite a lot. 

I think Jlo has botox from time to time bc sometimes her face seems more frozen, but I dont think she overdoes it or does it all the time like Kim K, Christina or Mariah, etc. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX8i67HS7nRrWILivInSo

Jennifer+Lopez-lips.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQV3Spl-E8-RvPVNG5jK_

800px-TIFF_2019_jlo_(1_of_1)-2_(48696671

jennifer-lopez-2020-golden-globes.jpg

 

I have no idea if she did plastic surgery, and I also really dont care.

But those before-after instagram pictures are SO ridiculous. In both 'before' (2008) pictures she is obviously wrinkling her eyebrows, while in the 2020 pictures she is not. Im sure that if 2020 J.Lo wrinkles her eyebrows, she'll have the same lines as in 2008.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post

It's called being a person of color and latino... 🇵🇷 Haven't you seen people of color ? they usually age very late. My two grandmas look very young for their age. My two great grandmother's passed when they were 90+ Im not saying they we don't have wrinkles but we do age very late in our lifetime. 

 

And of course taking care of your health, what you eat and probably a good skin care routine

  • Love 3
Link to post
On 1/19/2021 at 7:28 PM, Dexwhitespears said:

Not just that, just look at the first picture that popped up on a simple google search 

NINTCHDBPICT000508155487.jpg

 

I also need this magic JLO makeup which miraculously treats your nose (amongst other things!) :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

She probably means she had nothing done to her skin considering her healthy skin is the topic here, not the shape of her nose :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also the makeup difference is huge between those pictures, that '99 make-up already ages a face +10 years by default :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
On 1/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, corpsetranger said:

What does she have to say about people accusing her she can't sing? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Now that's what I'd like to know but she won't ever address that, I assume, since you can't really fight the truth :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lol. She doesnt have to explain anything. Just watch this video. It speaks for itself:

 

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Link to post
  • Exhale+

That was a very smart response. Way to go J.LO kill them with kindness. And also a clever way to promote her brand. 

  • Love 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block