Why Brit’s net worth is low compared to her peers?

ashholeessek

More people should really be questioning this! Take Christina Aguilera who has a net worth of 160 mil when you google her, but Britney’s is 57 million. Britney’s obviously has a much more successful career earnings wise than Christina. They’re either stealing her money or it’s tax evasion. Or maybe all Britney’s money is in that trust and the conservatorship only has access to the 57 million. It’s a mystery. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can’t Forbes Interview Jamie Spears and directly ask him “where’s Britney’s money, she should be worth much more don’t you think?” :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ain’t that funny? Instead of me instinctively saying Forbes should ask Britney, I automatically run with Jamie. What a croc full of **** her situation is man. If they don’t want to FreeBritney.....

I want to see Jamie Spears perform live on all her concerts until then. Brake a knee ***** brake a knee! :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

How you like that race horse? :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Archived