Why Brit’s net worth is low compared to her peers?

ashholeessek

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... I don't understand. Her daddy and the rest of the wonderful people that surround her brought her back from the brink of financial ruin death, and if it weren't for them, Britney would be completely broke! Are you saying that the very setup that was legally entered into in order to keep her financially solvent is now the reason that her net worth is pathetically low for a global superstar who has been consistently working her entire life?! :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Confused Thinking GIF

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Wait... I don't understand. Her daddy and the rest of the wonderful people that surround her brought her back from the brink of financial ruin death, and if it weren't for them, Britney would be completely broke! Are you saying that the very setup that was legally entered into in order to keep her financially solvent is now the reason that her net worth is pathetically low for a global superstar who has been consistently working her entire life?! :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Confused Thinking GIF

To make it short, she was basically set up. The judge that approved the cship turned out to be corrupted. That lady was basically the mastermind behind all this and stalked Britney, became spokesperson for the family and she loves Jesus :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think she should worth $600 million, that’s the amount that Lou (allegedly) laundered to her Tri Star company. That and all the legal fees over the year to keep the (allegedly) corrupt conservatorship to stand all these years. I mean she doesn’t really spend much, she’s happy with Starbucks and Target clothes. She doesn’t really wear designer all the time anyway. I’m not sure if she had a Birkin even. 

Britney already had over 100m in 2002.

For starters, there’s that $100 million bank account (“I’m rich, freakin’ rich. It’s crazy”) and the No. 1 spot on this year’s Forbes list of most powerful celebrities, ahead of Madonna, Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey. 

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britneys-next-act-vol-58-no-10/

In the beginning of the cship, it was said she must had 100m 

https://people.com/crime/whos-in-charge-of-britney-spearss-money/

So it doesnt make any sense that shes forever under 60m even tho she worked a lot and has been very successful since 1998 and shes not a crazy spender. 

According to Forbes, Britney made this in 7 years from the 13 years cship shes under: she made over 276 millions. 

2009 #13 $35 million
2010 #6 64 million 
2012 #6 58 million 
she wasnt on the list, but that was what Forbes wrote about her in mid 2013: 
We estimate that Spears brought in $24 million over the past 12 months. A lot of that came from her one-season hosting stint on The X-Factor, but it wasn’t enough for her to compete with power pop stars like Rihanna and Justin Bieber.

2015: #82 31 million 
2016 #99 $30,500,000 million 
2017 #89 34 million 

The truth is her true net worth will never be revealed whilst she's in a cship..isn't her earnings and net worth protected because of her cship..they have said 60 million dollars since 2013 .. I think for legal reasons.. obviously she has a net worth of around 250 million..I think its odd they always say 60 million. Like they purposely hide her money 

5 hours ago, ashholeessek said:

Not that its more important than her happiness but I always wondered why she got only 110 or something on her pocket while Gaga for exp has 380 something? 

Does it have to do with her 2007 spendings? Idk, can someone enlighten this poor peasant? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I always wondered that too.. even opened thread years ago cause she sold more then a billion perfumes only.. should she get at least 0.5$ for one bottle lol?!

but according to court documents her official net worth doesn't include everything even music related things (that's what JS claims if i get it right)

4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Confused Thinking GIF

Wait I thought we already discussed about this? Anyways... She WOULD have been the richest female singer. Her Circus Starring Britney Spears and Piece of Me Las Vegas Residency alone brought her nearly $300 million dollars. And her perfume business? Its a hundred billion dollar business! (Source: Bryan Spears). She has sold billions of perfume bottles around the globe. Whereas, for her music career, she has made over 4 million dollars from her post-2007 albums and wasn't she the highest paid judge on X Factor for some time? Was POM one of the highest grossing tours in 2018? So much money is coming in but yet she only has $59 million dollars? Because she actually DOESN'T own such little money for the most successful female singer of the last 25 years...Britney is worth over $600 freaking million dollars! That is 6x more than her "actual" net worth. So what happened to all this money?

Her father, Lou Taylor, the Tri Star company, the conservatorship half used up more than HALF of her own money. Doesn't Jamie get paid over a million dollars annually as a conservator. Considering the amount of court meetings, whose money do you think they are indirectly using to pay the fees for lawyers and so? Britneys :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

Allegedly :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I imagine some of her money is in other places, such as trusts for her kids. So that would bring her net worth down a bit.

But I can't imagine it would diminish her total NW greatly.

I think it's a mix of it being in other places, being protected/not being declared due to cship and them money thieving disgusting parasites.

It makes me so angry, free this bish in 2021

you will be free owen wilson GIF by IFC

Archived