Britney spotted hiking with Sam in Thousand Oaks, CA

enAC

30 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

In 2019 was the same thing and there was no pandemic scenario. 

I'm not saying hiking near her house it's a bad thing... I'm saying that's the one of the few places she's going 

Britney is very "obsessed" I agree, but isolated only with the boyfriend and bodyguards... Since 2019 (after the facility time) it's weird as hell and probably isn't good for her mental health. 

The security with Britney acts like someone will jump any minute to attack her, very odd... That's something that didn't change, which means her father orders are still in place.

We don’t see Britney 24/7 to know that she’s that isolated. We have an example from last year. Paris Hilton told in a interview that she had dinner with Britney last summer. If she had not told us that we would never know it.

But in general I agree with you that her boyfriend is the main person she sees

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, s&m said:

We don’t see Britney 24/7 to know that she’s that isolated. We have an example from last year. Paris Hilton told in a interview that she had dinner with Britney last summer. If she had not told us that we would never know it.

But in general I agree with you that her boyfriend is the main person she sees

I like Paris, but we don't know If she told the truth...

There is a possibility because she is Cade's friend... Again, like I wrote before, Cade is the only exception of someone from "outside" (not family, boyfriend, team) with some contact with Britney. Paris had a dinner, she even said like It was the first and only time in years they had some interaction. Britney actual female friends are... Invisible.

We can say we don't see Britney all the time, but when things like a random fan taking a picture of Britney and she's with the same people we saw a bunch of times, doing the same things over and over again... Something's not right.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I like Paris, but we don't know If she told the truth...

There is a possibility because she is Cade's friend... Again, like I wrote before, Cade is the only exception of someone from "outside" (not family, boyfriend, team) with some contact with Britney. Paris had a dinner, she even said like It was the first and only time in years they had some interaction. Britney actual female friends are... Invisible.

We can say we don't see Britney all the time, but when things like a random fan taking a picture of Britney and she's with the same people we saw a bunch of times, doing the same things over and over again... Something's not right.

Yes I agree with that but I don't believe Paris would lie on tv. With our reasons we tend to call everyone and not everyone is 

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

In 2019 was the same thing and there was no pandemic scenario. 

I'm not saying hiking near her house it's a bad thing... I'm saying that's the one of the few places she's going 

Britney is very "obsessed" I agree, but isolated only with the boyfriend and bodyguards... Since 2019 (after the facility time) it's weird as hell and probably isn't good for her mental health. 

The security with Britney acts like someone will jump any minute to attack her, very odd... That's something that didn't change, which means her father orders are still in place.

She probably likes it a lot. That’s like saying why does Britney only go to Hawaii on her vacations. I don’t think it’s anything big. 

You are making it sound like that just happened when she was the same way with Jason and Charlie as well. It just didn’t seem as bad because she was working. She also was around Kevin all the time. Like it isn’t new behavior.  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She probably likes it a lot. That’s like saying why does Britney only go to Hawaii on her vacations. I don’t think it’s anything big. 

You are making it sound like that just happened when she was the same way with Jason and Charlie as well. It just didn’t seem as bad because she was working. She also was around Kevin all the time. Like it isn’t new behavior.  

Britney had friends when she was with Kevin, she was going to parties and events by herself.

After the c-ship started the drastic change happened. And since 2019 she is even more isolated than before.

But yeah, we agree to disagree. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2

Beyonce and rihanna are going without bodyguards. You dont need bodyguard all the time. We all know why Britney has bodyguard. Justin Bieber hell doesnt use bodyguard all the time. You people are pretending Britney is at peak of her fame and paparazzis now work as they used to. Ask Kim K. Now they come if you call them and prepare for them. They are kinda like promo service.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I get what people are saying about her needing bodyguards all the time but there are times she did went out on her own without one and she did fine in the past. Remember in the same area a man said she passed his daughter and gave her a flower or when she would get starbucks on her own during her vegas days in sweats. It's around where she lives and very secluded, just knowing the terms of the conservatorship that she can't leave the house without an es***t is the reason why she always has bodyguards. 

It's just very tiger parenting of like "what if this happens or that happens" like Jamie coming up with reasons she can't survive on her own. It's like guys she's just going for a walk, many scenarios can happen like an earthquake can erupt any second. I mean it's like a teenager telling their parents "I'm just going down the street to get milk! relax!" this constant protecting and watching over her like a delicate flower is part of the problem too. 

It's clear she needs security guards!! 

Look what happened to Christina Grimmie!  and what happened to Kim Kardashian even though she has security guards, once someone threw flour at her face and the second time there was a real threat to her life! or the guy who grabbed and lifted Gigi Hadid!! 

There are a lot of crazy people among us:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1