Britney spotted hiking with Sam in Thousand Oaks, CA

enAC

2 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

of course she needs a bodyguard with her...

Don’t you see that she is just out and about, hiking in the middle of nowhere and still has no privacy whatsoever? there’s someone taking her pictures and posting them, announcing her location? It’s basic protection

I totally agree, it's just so sad she can't just go for a nice walk with her boyfriend and enjoy some solitude.

For the Record was tragic to watch, especially since this was the OFFICIAL version that her captors team wanted us to see, but one of the most heartbreaking moments for me was when she was in NYC and being totally mobbed. She tried to go shopping and immediately had to get back in the car because of the crowd and looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack with crazies completely surrounding the car. I think she said something like all she ever wanted was to be somewhat anonymous enough where she could just take a walk and enjoy the crisp air, or go grocery shopping without causing a spectacle, and yet 13 years later not much has changed :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 4

I don't think the security there is ridiculous. The real ridiculous part is the fact the only people around her "always" are her boyfriend and the security guards... And don't even say Cade, that's like the only exception.

"Oh but we don't see her ALL the time", yeah but like this time did we see her with someone different than I mentioned?

This is so not healthy.

Another ridiculous thing is the fact she did the same hike a bunch of times, literally same place. Probably once a week, why always Britney leaving her house going to somewhere... Near the house?

1 hour ago, Aprilbot said:

Spreading rumors is not nice. 

And a very sad rumor. Britney (c-ship in place) getting pregnant, It would happen the same thing It did with Sean and Jayden, she wouldn't have any power over her own child.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

let be alone this poor woman, she need her privacy.
i hate this stupid guy

3 hours ago, mystic falls said:

She’s britney spears, of course she’s going to have security everywhere she goes, it’s not that deep. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Right. What's sad is that she can't be out and about living her life without being photographed

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Ridiculous how? She's Britney Spears. You think Beyoncé, Rihanna or any others would go without security. 

She needs security guards where she goes. Conservatorship ship or not. 

Tbh I feel these securities are like nannies, to keep an eye on her for her dad. Remember that in 2016 she said she almost drowned in Hawaii and they didnt even see. I bet they didnt care to be next to her bc they thought she couldnt run inside the ocean and wouldnt talk to anyone there. 

7 hours ago, mystic falls said:

She’s britney spears, of course she’s going to have security everywhere she goes, it’s not that deep. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

This. 

7 hours ago, Dirk said:

no bc they paparazzis are not near, there's no one sending them their locations, paparazzis are not like in 2007 no more

+ Britney is adorable who wants to do her harm? + this location is probably rich people only like people living nearby. 

There's no excuse to keep her like a prisoner. There's HUGE actors and actresses that go out alone and is unbothered, Britney's fame peak is long gone specially now that she's on a hiatus since 2018. Justin Bieber has like 2 or 3 paparazzi following him and they keep a distance. 

Britney has Sam that is big enough they should have some privacy to have a walk and talk. 

You cannot guarantee that for every single person on earth. There are people out there that can do her harm intentionally or unintentionally so she does need security.

Paparazzi are still there, not as intense as in 2007, but people now have phones and as the guy who posted this pic did, they can reveal her location on social media very easily.

'Britney's adorable, who wants to do her harm?' is not a very realistic approach to the situation. Christina Grimmie was adorable too and yet a random individual decided to take her life, so no. She's a celebrity and needs protection from such people. As much as it sucks, that's reality when you're a famous person. Let alone being Britney Spears. 

Conservativorship or not, it's about her safety as a human, who is also a celebrity. 

7 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

of course she needs a bodyguard with her...

Don’t you see that she is just out and about, hiking in the middle of nowhere and still has no privacy whatsoever? there’s someone taking her pictures and posting them, announcing her location? It’s basic protection

This. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

She needs security with her almost all the time and the person who took this pic is the better example of this, followed her to get the picture.  What if this person was a stalker? I really doubt general public recognize britney in a hike to be honest, she always look so different if she's not dolled up. So....yeah

• Like 2
Just now, Humpney said:

... Some of y'all just love to interpret things in your own way to fit your own narrative without realising how dumb it sounds lol 

Ok I apologize guys, I'll ask Billy to text Britney about it to check if she feels overprotected with her security around:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4

Of course she needs security because she’s Britney Spears, but it’s sad nevertheless. She has no privacy at all. The fact that she can’t even take a walk alone with her boyfriend in nowhere it’s a pitty, specially in an inactive period of her life. She can’t enjoy most simple things. That’s what I wanted to say :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't think the security there is ridiculous. The real ridiculous part is the fact the only people around her "always" are her boyfriend and the security guards... And don't even say Cade, that's like the only exception.

"Oh but we don't see her ALL the time", yeah but like this time did we see her with someone different than I mentioned?

This is so not healthy.

Another ridiculous thing is the fact she did the same hike a bunch of times, literally same place. Probably once a week, why always Britney leaving her house going to somewhere... Near the house?

And a very sad rumor. Britney (c-ship in place) getting pregnant, It would happen the same thing It did with Sean and Jayden, she wouldn't have any power over her own child.

We are in a pandemic. Hiking is the safest thing you can do...

Britney has always been like this though. She gets obsessed with certain ppl and relies on them consistently. Every boyfriend and husband. Which why they never last imo. It’s too much 

I think the security is so present. I’m not following any other celebs but I feel like we always know and can see Britney’s security. With other celebs it’s more discrete 

• Like 2

I would have passed by the opposite end saying loudly and obvious “I love Britney’s music and I hope she fights for her freedom and gets her basic human rights back.” While pretending she ain’t 3ft away, I’d sacrifice making eye contact to pretend I’m a casual person just talking about her. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I’m such a true fan 

She’ll probably be like :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Sam will be like :nopingout_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

We are in a pandemic. Hiking is the safest thing you can do...

Britney has always been like this though. She gets obsessed with certain ppl and relies on them consistently. Every boyfriend and husband. Which why they never last imo. It’s too much 

I think the security is so present. I’m not following any other celebs but I feel like we always know and can see Britney’s security. With other celebs it’s more discrete 

In 2019 was the same thing and there was no pandemic scenario. 

I'm not saying hiking near her house it's a bad thing... I'm saying that's the one of the few places she's going 

Britney is very "obsessed" I agree, but isolated only with the boyfriend and bodyguards... Since 2019 (after the facility time) it's weird as hell and probably isn't good for her mental health. 

The security with Britney acts like someone will jump any minute to attack her, very odd... That's something that didn't change, which means her father orders are still in place.

• Like 4