Britney MV release dates?

SpearsSpearsBrit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Wikipedia is your friend 

not really, I've been struggling a lot to get the correct dates for the This Day in Pop threads :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Spanish version of Wikipedia has the most release dates, but some are still missing.

For the OP, most of the dates pre-VEVO era, I've taken them from this page: https://www.webcitation.org/65yd3VAWh?url=https://www.britney.com/us/making-britstory

Circus era dates are easier to find, and from Hold It Against Me onwards, you can just simply check the date they were uploaded to YouTube :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

About Christina, I really don't know :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I'm an old school Britney fan here. Was around for the 1998/1999 ...Baby One More Time era! These are just my opinions, so don't take them to heart, too much!

...Baby One More Time (Around September, or October, 1998). November 24, 1998 is the 'MTV' release date, but the release date of the video was already on some channels before November 24, of 1998! I'm guessing it's more October, though. I remember a Britney Spears 'blog' of some type back in late 1998 that already said that the video was already released, on some channels, already in October of 1998. I doubt that it was released in August of 1998. September? Maybe, but more likely October!

Sometimes was probably released in April, or May, of 1999. More likely May of 1999, though.

(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!) was likely released on August 29, of 1999. This is an MTV release date, but it seems likely that this was when it was released on other channels too!

Born To Make You Happy- November 1999. Released in the UK, I'm guessing.

From The Bottom of My Broken Heart- It was already charting, on MTV, on December 11, of 1999, so perhaps November, or December, of 1999!

I'm A Slave 4 U- September 24, 2001. Although this is an MTV date, I can believe that it was released everywhere on this date too!

Overprotected (international version, original version)- October/November of 2001. I'm guessing more October, though. This was released in the UK, and other countries, but not the US!

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman- (November, or December 2001).

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)- March 2002. It was filmed in early March 2002, so it's impossible for it to be released in February of 2002. And it was released around March 25??, 2002.

I Love Rock and Roll- No clue. A rough guess would be April 2002, but this is a very rough guess, in my opinion!

Boys (Co-Ed Remix)- April/May 2002. More likely May!

Me Against the Music (Ft. Madonna)- Late September of 2003, at the earliest. Early October, of 2003, at the latest! More likely October of 2003, though, according to my memory!

Toxic- On MTV it was January 2004, but what about other channels? Probably January of 2004, too!

Everytime- March 2004

1 hour ago, brit4u1998 said:

I'm A Slave 4 U- September 24, 2001. Although this is an MTV date, I can believe that it was released everywhere on this date too!

Overprotected (international version, original version)- October/November of 2001. I'm guessing more October, though. This was released in the UK, and other countries, but not the US!

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman- (November, or December 2001).

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)- March 2002. It was filmed in early March 2002, so it's impossible for it to be released in February of 2002. And it was released around March 25??, 2002.

I Love Rock and Roll- No clue. A rough guess would be April 2002, but this is a very rough guess, in my opinion!

Boys (Co-Ed Remix)- April/May 2002. More likely May!

I might be wrong but I thought both Overprotected videos and the ILRNR and Boys videos came slightly later than that. The original Overprotected video I think premiered in December 2001.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I might be wrong but I thought both Overprotected videos and the ILRNR and Boys videos came slightly later than that. The original Overprotected video I think premiered in December 2001.

It's been a LOOONG time, and a lot of websites/citations would be deleted, or lost in the internet, by now, 2001/2002 is a long time ago, at least in the internet world! You could be right, though! :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Archived