Can Britney have a 3rd Musical Peak

sugarspiceandnice

Can someone tell me why the US is the biggest music market, why do other countries not buy albums even back in the day, do other cultures not like physical albums?? I’m tired of seeing her go Gold in Rippetoe and it’s only 20,000 copies like ***** that’s only first week sales over here 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. A great song with great promotion will do well if it comes from Britney. I think for her timing is important, she hopefully will get her freedom, create a new album, and will want to do another big push to make some money. Another vegas show for a couple years and then take it around the world. Then retire, if she wants. As a fan I would like to see her have another peak before she retires.

if she does wanna release music again, i really hope she can have it be 100% her vision. personally, i would really like to hear her use her natural voice again. she would need to get vocal lessons in order to help bring it back but i think it would be so amazing for her to just strip back everything & just use her voice. she has done so many shows + tours so if she just focuses on her vocals it may allow her to continue with music & stay with her boys. regardless, i'll be happy with whatever she does (if she chooses to) bc she is a genius

Compared to the other 90s stars, she definitely has a bigger chance to succeed.  After this whole craziness with her C-Ship and being away from the spotlight for a long time, if she assembles the right team (i.e. a team who actually cares the type of music she wants to do, and actually gives good marketing and image advice) they can actually make her have a bigger comeback than all her previous comebacks.  She needs to drop RCA though, they do not support and market their legacy artists and only keep them for having a popular name on their artist roster.  

Britney is at a point in her life where she doesn't need big sales/streams, but also at a point where even with zero promo she still gets a lot of attention and sales/streams. If they gave her full creative control of her music and dancing, while they primarily focused on the business and marketing sides, she could easily have a huge come back while also feeling passionate for her career again, which in turn would result in sales/streams as well.

But none of that can happen until she's free from Jamie and RCA.

Honestly, and Im not just saying this as someone who Stans for Britney harder than Christina stresses her vocals, but she is one of the very few artists who in fact can and I genuinely believe will.

Britney has shown time and time again that if she wants something it happens.  It won't happen for a bit because she has other priorities but it will happen.  In some way, shape, or form it will and I will be right here ready to cheer her the f&%k on!!

19 hours ago, HIM said:

Can someone tell me why the US is the biggest music market, why do other countries not buy albums even back in the day, do other cultures not like physical albums?? I’m tired of seeing her go Gold in Rippetoe and it’s only 20,000 copies like ***** that’s only first week sales over here 

The USA is fkn massive? It has a population of 320m. The USA's population is the accumulation of the top 6/7 most populated countries in Europe.

By comparison, the second, third and fourth music markets in the world (Japan, Germany and the UK, respectively) have 126m, 83m, 62m

For the big countries that aren't first world countries, I feel like it's very self-explanatory... I don't know why you'd expect them to legally buy music records lol

Archived